The truth

That about sums it up.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'm honestly in shock there's only been 3 responses to this great of a post in a whole day...seriously guys??

I don't know how this could be organized but I agree with the angry man in the video!! Patriots IMO are people ALWAYS willing to fight, kill, and die for the future of their families, countrymen, and nation...I consider myself a patriot and hope there will be many of you by my side when the time comes. This is OUR country and WE all need to do something about it!! My tea bag's been sent...

I, Zac Williams, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that's it!! So help me God...

~Z~

That old boy is hitting the nail on the head. If we don't do something about the way this country is being run there will be some really tough times ahead.

Jody

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-10 AT 06:40AM (MST)[p]you know what the sad part is? We complain about things but just like he said in the video... WE DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.
I'm going to pass that link along to everyone I know.
Makes me mad as hell as it should everyone else.

Awwwwwww... Are all of you guys passing the link along. You guys are sure doing something now !!!!

Remind me again what passing the link to a video does ? Is the goal to actually keep sending it till it reaches someone that actually does something ?

Just wondering, fill a Brotha in !!!

-Moosie

Don't hate da playa Hate da Game !!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom