The true Michelle Obama

nochawk

The true Michelle Obama--not the media concoction. Read and heed because she is obsessed, and has a scary agenda !!!

According to Snopes.com, Princeton was requested to put a 'restriction' on distribution of any copies of the thesis of Michelle Obama (a/k/a/ Michelle laVaughn Robinson) saying it could not be made available until November 5, 2008 but when it was published on a political website they decided they would lift the restriction.

Subj: Thesis - Michele Obama aka Michelle LaVaughn Robinson

OBAMA'S MILITANT RACISM REVEALED

In her senior thesis at Princeton, Michele Obama, the wife of Barack Obama stated that America was a nation founded on 'crime and hatred'. Moreover, she stated that whites in America were 'ineradicably racist'. The 1985 thesis, titled 'Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community' was written under her maiden name, Michelle LaVaughn Robinson.
Michelle Obama stated in her thesis that to 'Whites at Princeton , it often seems as if, to them, she will always be Black first...' However, it was reported by a fellow black classmate, 'If those 'Whites at Princeton ' really saw Michelle as one who always would 'be Black first,' it seems that she gave them that impression'.
Most alarming is Michele Obama's use of the terms 'separationist' and 'integrationist' when describing the views of black people.
Mrs. Obama clearly identifies herself with a 'separationist' view of race.
'By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desperation of their situation and feel more hopeless about a resolution as opposed to an integrationist who is ignorant to their plight.'
Obama writes that the path she chose by attending Princeton would likely lead to her'further integration and/or assimilation into a white cultural and social structure that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full participant.'
Michele Obama clearly has a chip on her shoulder.
Not only does she see separate black and white societies in America , but she elevates black over white in her world.

Here is another passage that is uncomfortable and ominous in meaning:
'There was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the black community, I am obligated to this community and will utilize all of my present and future resources to benefit the black community first and foremost.'
What is Michelle Obama planning to do with her future resources if she's first lady that will elevate black over white in America ?
The following passage appears to be a call to arms for affirmative action policies that could be the hallmark of an Obama administration.
'Predominately white universities like Princeton are socially and academically designed to cater to the needs of the white students comprising the bulk of their enrollments.'

The conclusion of her thesis is alarming.
Michelle Obama's poll of black alumni concludes that other black students at Princeton do not share her obsession with blackness. But rather than celebrate, she is horrified that black alumni identify with our common American culture more than they value the color of their skin. 'I hoped that these findings would help me conclude that despite the high degree of identification with whites as a result of the educational and occupational path that black Princeton alumni follow, the alumni would still maintain a certain level of identification with the black community. However, these findings do not support this possibility.'
Is it no wonder that most black alumni ignored her racist questionnaire? Only 89 students responded out of 400 who were asked for input.
Michelle Obama does not look into a crowd of Obama supporters and see Americans. She sees black people and white people eternally conflicted with one another.
The thesis provides a trove of Mrs. Obama's thoughts and world view seen through a race-based prism.
This is a very divisive view for a potential first lady that would do untold damage to race relations in this country in a Barack Obama administration.

Michelle Obama's intellectually refined racism should give all Americans pause for deep concern.
Now maybe she's changed, but she sure sounds like someone with an axe to grind with America . Will the press let Michelle get a free pass over her obviously racist comment about American whites? I am sure that it will.
PS: We paid for her scholarship.

I hope that if ever run for office that I don't have to defend what I wrote in college. While no real fan of either of the Obama's, do you suppose she has changed any of her positions as she matured and grew as a person over the last 23 years.

While I understand that she may not share the same views as many of us her thesis is just that nothing more or less.

Do you think Michelle is a threat to your way of life? Do you believe she can personally alter the way America is run while holding the loft and not very powerful position of First Lady?

Worry about Obama and his call for change, even though he can't or won't say what exactly he will change. There is so many more important issues then what Michelle Obama thinks. I could give a rat's a$$ what she thinks.

If we Republicans or conseratives can only win by bringing up a 23 year old thesis then we deserve to lose.

Nemont

I couldn't agree more. Most of the 'scary' snippets were not anything less than I would expect from a senior at Princeton.

DC

Nemont you're on a roll, you're either a moderate or a thinking republican, old school like it used to be.

When I hear crap like this I think about Dave Chapelle's skit about the blind white supremacist who doesn't know he's black. if Obama's wife was a Black Panther type you say she is would she marry a half white guy and have his kids? yeah sure she would, give me a break.

Even if she was, so what.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-08 AT 06:32PM (MST)[p]HD,

I argeed with the Republican party when it was a small government, keep your nose and the governments nose out of other people business, Trust but verify, none nation building and limited foreign entanglements kind of party.

I usually identify with conservative causes, I am a believer but have many friends who are not (in the end if I am right that's just the way it is, if I am wrong well I still learned alot about myself and had faith in something bigger then myself).

I am for conserving natural places but believe man is the highest critter on the food chain. I also believe in spending money wisely, teaching my kids that work is a good thing, that too many Americans believe in the us vs them thing, I also feel it is my duty to leave things better then I find them.

I am sick of the constants liberals suck and conservatives are evil rhetoric at the extemes it may be true but most people are far softer in their real political thought. If you asked 10,000 Americans if they wanted what is best for their country I bet 9,999 would say yes (there is always one old sore head), the arguement lies only in what we consider to be best. Both sides spend more time pointing fingers and b!Tching about the other then in making tough decisions. Obama isn't going to solve that only we, the people can to that, I hold no real hope of that happening but that is how I feel.

That is a long winded answer to short question.

Nemont

While I believe that it is hard to change ones spots, I believe people mature. Not all however that believe in an agenda against them be it their color, social class or whatever do change. It is reason for ponder given some of her comments in the past.
I would hate for anyone to bring up my past when just a senior in HS. So i believe people can and do change should they actually mature.
What really bothers me I think about politics is that the real American evrey day joe has no chance at being President etc. Not enough money.. It's too bad because I think the majority of the people around the nation are looking for that. looking for moderation and "who cares what party your with." as long as you can do the job and represent the people well.
I really could care less about Michell Obama I think she is probably an idiot just like the rest of them. Although I do like McCain and have said so since he ran against GW. I votyed for him then so im not a fair weather fan.
But again I think it is something to ponder and add up with everything else. Clues build cases.

I understand the 23 years ago and maybe she has changed logic if she had not jusr recently...not once but twice said it was the first time as an adult she was proud to be an American which screams to me she has not only not changed but has become even more set in her ways.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom