The Trap is Set......

OpeningDay

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-09 AT 12:51PM (MST)[p]Finally after countless hours of wandering the hills, I have acquired enough trail cameras to start my sting operation. Boy some of you guys can stash them well!! A special thanks to the guy who told me where his was hanging. Its not "ripped off" its being used in a sting op. Camera thiefs beware!! You are being watched. I have set up cameras upon cameras. These cameras are watching cameras and those cameras are watching other cameras. For those thinking there is a quick buck or a freebee hanging in that tree, go ahead and go for it. Just know that "We are Watching You". For those whose trail cams have been borrowed for the Sting, they will gently be reapplied to the original hanging place next Spring. After I get copies of the big ol Bucks and Bulls taken by your cameras of course.. Let the Sting Begin!!! May many fines and azz whoopins be coming for these camera thiefs. Like I said, "We are Watching You".

(P.S.) This entire thread is only a joke. I know I have a sick sense of humor. It really is a joke that people can't leave things that are not theirs alone. Hope some people with the same sense of humor can get a little laugh. No offense to those that have actually lost cameras.

The sad part is it is practically true. You can't do anything these days without a camera watching you from somewhere...

As many as you say you have stolen for yer lil project "catch a theif "We should expect nothing more than yer ugly mug posted as the theif! This post is just a joke due to my sick sence of HUMOR.

hey now. Who is to say that I have an "ugly" mug. The center point of my operation is smack in the middle of the Dutton. I am hoping to catch a shot or two of Slammy and Stink cuddling up in their pink Razor..

I'll pay good money for one of nvbighorny and qtip exploring a cave.....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I was out the other day and spotted my camera that you stole! It is clearly marked, so I KNOW it's mine.

Rather than steal it back, I set up another camera to watch it. When you come back to retrieve it.....you're busted!

:)

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-09 AT 09:02PM (MST)[p]hate to pull a bobcat here, BUT I AM FRIKKEN TIRED OF ALL THE
FRIKKEN CAMERA'S AND ALL THE FRIKKEN WHINNING ABOUT THEM BEING
STOLEN,YOU THINK IF YOU NAILED 200 BUCKS TO A TREE IT WOULD BE
THERE WHEN YOU COME BACK? PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE, THEY STEAL CHIT,
ALWAYS HAVE ADN ALWAYS WILL. PUT UP YOUR GAY ASS CAMERA'S AT
YOUR OWN RISK. THEY ARE GOING TO START GETTING A TUNE UP.

Hung like a Donkey ain't I? I always pee on trail cam's when I run across them.

RUS

donkey? Damn rus it took forever to get my weeny dog to quit laughing all them years ago!

If I ever see a camera on a tree and it's on public land, I'm going to give it a "tune-up" Whoever put it there probably rode their fourwheeler to get there anyway.

"My sickle has a boattail"
"hidden soles leave .308 holes"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom