...the trail of beer cans...

Homer

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-02-15 AT 06:26PM (MST)[p]

...I followed it for 826 miles hoping to find some full ones....this is what I found.......a man full of beer....posing next to a roadkill....

18465425paul.jpg

I hope the truck didn't get hurt too bad. :)

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-02-15 AT 08:33PM (MST)[p]Hey Paul....think you have a bit too much to drink as you forgot your ORANGE CAP AND VEST.....LMAO

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I wonder if he remembers what State he hit it in? :)

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

looks like a modern version of Fred Flintstone. :)

Yabadaba-Do!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

"Hey Chancho...I need to borrow some sweats."

Nice buck Paul. That guy kinda resembles Fred Thompson....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I can feel the love from my fine MM friends. Actually I shot him with a .257 Roberts. Hooked up my trailer with my extra low hitch. Also, I spotted him with my Swarovski binoculars All of which I requisitioned in WY. Believe it or not, I had only consumed 2 Budweisers when Mark took this picture.

I plan to put the meat and antlers on my backpack, and jog back to dear ol' Woodlake.

Love and kisses, Fred Flinstone

Glad to see your good nature, no offense intended.

Nice rack on that Buck!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

210-1/2" Sweet Buck, I'd put elbow compression straps on also before lifting that head off the ground. Under Armor white/black road trip gear $109 top, $99 bottom. Surprised not to see an outfitter logo in the lower right corner.

Yeah PC hunts SW most of the time. I have some three year old budweiser still in my garage from when he was gonna stop by on his way to Rifle...:)

LoneCone area I'm guessing?

Jeff, as you probably already know, Mark shot him. I just like to have my picture taken because I'm so handsome.

Bean, those beers were 5 years old 2 years ago!!!

Fred

Paul has a RESERVED SIGN on the end stool at the Lone Cone Bar in Norwood.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I'm going to hunt a cow elk in 61 this coming week, maybe I need to stop in "The Lone Cone". With the snow we just received I may need to hunt low anyway. I wonder If I would get a discount by mentioning Paul?

Brian, we do. The big round table in the corner.

Bean, it might get you thrown out. lol

My son and I took to monster bucks yesterday. lol Actually two little "eaters".

Fred

Five years? I'll bet those buds are really skunky after that much heat in my garage. Still want em?

THE LONE CONE BAR IN NORWOOD !!!! I HAVE SPENT SOME SERIOUS TIME IN THAT FINE ESTABLISHMENT. LOVE TO GO BACK.........................YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom