THE TOP TEN

Long Time Member
Well, we are coming to the close of the '08 calendar year. Not sure where Feb-November went but alas we are pushing the halfway mark of December, and soon, Ryan Secrest & Company will plague our television sets live from Time Square. So let's hear your top ten, twenty, or whatever lists of 2008 Monster Muley drama, posts, tears, laughs, and/or annoyances in general.

Here are a few off the top of my head and in no particular order: I'll add a little Rocky & Bullwinkle twist for your reading pleasure.

1. Spider bull.. or The story of Barnum and Bailey come to Utah.
2. Tageater /Captain Spaulding scandal. (we'll just leave out details on this one)
3. 15" saddle makes for a sore 18" hinney...or The story of Your classified ad was a pain in my @#$.
4. Rare never before seen digital photography of the cat shows up on MM...or The story of The Grinch on Mount Crumpet.
5. Kilo gets lost in CO. or..The story of The hunter with alzheimers gets busted for boot legging.
6. Bobcats big bust or, the story of The cat with not 9, but 10 ...thousand posts.
7. D13r gets the boot....or The story of The return of D13er.
8. Rus gets a a suprise...or The story of The copper pot (er litter can) at the end of the Iron County rainbow.
9. Ransom shoots a whitetail....or The story of Ransom, Lesgo, and what the neighbors might of saw.
10. The feleno daily retreat...or The story of Hugh Hefner ain't got nothing on this hound dog.

HEY!!!

THERES 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS!!!

11.Beefy TRIES TO GET A RISE OUT OF FELLOW MM'ERS,BUT IT'S TOUGH DUTY DEALING WITH A SORE FINGERED MOD!!!

12.Pro SUBMITS ProPROSALS FOR WHAT SHOULD BE THE BIGGEST TURN AROUND UTAHS GAME HERDS HAVE EVER SEEN,THEY'LL BE NO MORE PISSCUTTIN IN 2009!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

The top 5 every year:

1. What's the best boot?
2. Is .270 big enough for elk?
3. Best spotting scope for under $10,000?
4. 900 yard deer shot?
5. BOBCAT, TURN OFF YOUR CAPLOCKS

Eel

President Obama and Congress should leave gun rights alone. It's above their pay grade.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-08 AT 06:02PM (MST)[p]

* I shot a big buck- the story of the horseshoe print on a forehead buck.

* (one that got me in trouble) my dads buck was stolen, 47 years ago - The sketch of the 39x36 inch buck.

*edit* how could anyone forget this thread(s)

---Is this buck a Shooter? The story of BCBoy explaining, picture after picture, yes he knows his big bucks!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

DAMNIT Tag!!!

# 13.Tag HAS VISION OF THE STOLEN 39X36 BUCK & HE BLUEPRINTS THE BUCK TO SCALE,BUT THEN HAS DOUBTS ABOUT THIS GAL THATS A BIG BUCK KILLIN MO'CHINE BECAUSE HE RELATES ALL HIS TROUBLES BACK TO WOMEN,ONE MUST WONDER IF HE BLAMES HIS MOTHER FOR BEING HERE ON THIS EARTH???

WE DIDN'T FORGET YOU OR YOUR POST LITTLE BUDDY!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-08 AT 04:18PM (MST)[p]Well, after a quick visit to the chatroom it appears that there exists the potential for a late season entry.

Ransom goes out to the Pacific Blue....or December 13, 2008, The day Mosnar got crabs. aka The itchy and scratchy show.

SMACKMASTER IS GONNA SPEW!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD kilo!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD kilo!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I.............can't stop staring! its hypnotic!
I must look away! I must look away!.....I..I..I
MUST FIND A FIVE DOLLAR BILL!
rm

Bet you cant guess where Bran. is hiding his badge!

I've always been the shortest guy in my group of friends, and i've always had the dream of being a rock star.....so it was naturally the disguise for me. 19, had to gain about 70 lbs to fit into his disguise!

LMAO....but JB just spent his 9 lives..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Dangit Kilo!! Way to out me like Valerie Plame. You know it takes years to get that kind of deep cover. All that work shot down with the click of a mouse. It took hours to get the hair weave in for crying out loud.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom