the tony stewart vid...bummer

manny53

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-14 AT 09:58AM (MST)[p]it looked intentional but i doubt he intended to kill the kid....manslaughter...

This Ain't Good!

Damn!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

It looked like he gassed the car and it fishtailed hitting the kid. I think smoke is going to have charges brought out on him The family will take him to court and he will pay, either with time and money or just money.

It looks to me that he meant to throw a little dirt on the kid and it didn't go as planned. Bad deal for sure!

Don P

Looked more like Darwinism through suicide to me. Anyone with two firing brain cells would conclude that sort of pedestrian machisimo on a race track probably won't end well. Another genious taken from the gene pool.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Roy's Driver might be in a Bind?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>Looked more like Darwinism through suicide
>to me. Anyone with
>two firing brain cells would
>conclude that sort of pedestrian
>machisimo on a race track
>probably won't end well.
>Another genious taken from the
>gene pool.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Exactly. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>>Looked more like Darwinism through suicide
>>to me. Anyone with
>>two firing brain cells would
>>conclude that sort of pedestrian
>>machisimo on a race track
>>probably won't end well.
>>Another genious taken from the
>>gene pool.
>>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>
>
>Exactly. Play stupid games, win stupid
>prizes.

EASY there!

That Shhitt Ain't Exactly STUPID!

There's only One Champion/Fastest in the World!

Yeah Bess - looks like I am going to have to back Dale Jr. now!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Walking out on a race track with cars speeding by and your chest pumped up, looking for a fight isn't stupid? ok. I guess at least he was wearing his helmet.

>Yeah Bess - looks like I
>am going to have to
>back Dale Jr. now!!
>
>
>HOOK 'EM!
>_______________________________________
>
>Since I am frequently asked about
>my religion on this site
>and others, I have created
>a profile that explains my
>beliefs. If you are interested
>in finding out more about
>my faith, please visit the
>link below:
>
>http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Don't know Roy?

Looks like He mighta hit the Throttle?

Maybe throw some mud on him?

Things went wrong!

>Walking out on a race track
>with cars speeding by and
>your chest pumped up, looking
>for a fight isn't stupid?
>ok. I guess at least
>he was wearing his helmet.
>

Needed a Full Body Casket!

Pay Close Attention:

Tony Throttles His Car up & Smacks Him!

No Excuse for Throttling up!

I'd say they're both at Fault!

Won't disagree they are both at fault but Stewart still hit the throttle which caused the accident. Stewart's response caused the accident as he could have gone low or slowly by but instead he didn't.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

>Won't disagree they are both at
>fault but Stewart still hit
>the throttle which caused the
>accident. Stewart's response caused the
>accident as he could have
>gone low or slowly by
>but instead he didn't.
>
>"Courage is being scared to death
>but saddling up anyway."

tony did NOT cause the accident, in the video you can clearly see tony hit the gas to kick the ass end of the car out AWAY from the idiot. The rear end went to the left, that takes some serious effort in a sprint car since the car is designed specifically to kick out to the right. The rear tires are not the same size, outside tire is considerably larger than inside tire, suspension drives the car to the left. He was trying to fish tail around and away from the idiot.

Tony is not at all responsible, he wasn't even the one at fault in the hot heads wreck. Hot head clipped him from behind and then hit the wall. Sad deal, kids fault 100%.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-14 AT 10:08PM (MST)[p]Give a sprint car some gas at this speed and you are gone like a rocket. Those rear tires lock to the track with no spin until they are up to speed sliding into a corner so giving it gas to kick the tail of the car left don't wash. They come with power steering and turn very well thank you. Stewart may have gunned it to get away from the kid to avoid an on track confrontation but regardless he gave it some gas and the kid went flying. Only other rationale I'd bite into at the moment would be Stewart not seeing the kid but that still does not explain him throttling the car.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Tony also has a temper, remember the time he ran out and threw his helmet at a driver. I think Tony will never be the same racer he used to be.

> Tony also
>has a temper, remember the
>time he ran out and
>threw his helmet at a
>driver. I think Tony will
>never be the same racer
>he used to be.

Ya!

I remember that Race!

He coulda got his Dumb Ass Run Over!

Never understood the whole ten foot tall and bullet proof mentality. I am very versed in the lug nut theory though. In a collision, the item with the most lug nuts will almost always win. It is one of Newton's laws. Ward looked like a bull out there scratching the dirt and making a faux charge towards the red cape. He either has poor depth perception or common sense or both. Bad deal but his temper and WWE Macho Man Randy Savage theatrics cost him dearly. No matter how you play the blame game one thing is near certain. He would have lived to race another day if he would have simply stayed in his car.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Yeah Bess - read that article I posted. The guy there says that throttling up is how you turn those cars - I don't have a clue myself! So, yeah, I see that video and I agree with you, didn't look intentional, but it looked wreckless, and in the public eye of the internet, appearance is everything! Hell, Manny already has him convicted of manslaughter and is ready to throw him in the clink and lose the key!

Here is why one CNN commentator doesn't believe Smoke will face any charges:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/opini...evin-ward-race-car-death/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

I am not looking to excuse it away because I like Stewart as a driver, but I know I am not an expert either and just want to be as informed as possible.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

it wasn't manslaughter, it was suicide! just like running out on the freeway and blaming the driver. dumb kid. unless the car is on fire, they should suspend for a year any driver that gets out of the car like that.

watch the video, if that was your kid, brother, dad, would it still be an accident??

I've seen the video elkun, and as I said before, it APPEARS (that means "it looks like") to have been wreckless at the very least. All I am saying is that I don't know jack about sprint car racing, and yeah, if I were emotionally charged (that means "feel badly") about the situation and couldn't look at it objectively (that means "fairly and without emotion") then I would probably be pretty torqued off! That's why a person is considered innocent until proven guilty and that juries are made up of "peers" and not angry family members of the victims.

HOOK 'EM!

roy the video says it all, he gave it the gas knowing what would happen. he may not of meant to kill him ,but he knew ,,,,,just my 2 cents worth..

>LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-14
>AT 10:08?PM (MST)

>
>Give a sprint car some gas
>at this speed and you
>are gone like a rocket.
>Those rear tires lock to
>the track with no spin
>until they are up to
>speed sliding into a corner
>so giving it gas to
>kick the tail of the
>car left don't wash. They
>come with power steering and
>turn very well thank you.
>Stewart may have gunned it
>to get away from the
>kid to avoid an on
>track confrontation but regardless he
>gave it some gas and
>the kid went flying. Only
>other rationale I'd bite into
>at the moment would be
>Stewart not seeing the kid
>but that still does not
>explain him throttling the car.
>
>
>"Courage is being scared to death
>but saddling up anyway."

if you watch the video, you can clearly see the rear end break loose and kick to the left away from the idiot on the track.

Mntman

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>>watch the video, if that was
>>your kid, brother, dad, would
>>it still be an accident??
>>
>
>
>Yea

not an accident. Kid didn't fall out of his car and run head on into a sprint car traveling at 40 mph. I'd be pissed at my kid for being an idiot and tell him so even if he died.
That kid just wanted to look like a bad ass in front of everyone confronting a "super star" racer.

Mntman

super star ,throws his helmet at drivers, but he w ould never do something bad,,,, sorry mtman, but his days should be over,.

So?

There gonna be another MM Trial?

The Red Trail Cams Ain't Lost!

And they Ain't for Sell Neither!

I read somewhere that this kids friend who was behind Stewart said he grabbed onto Stewart's car. Plus you convict Stewart for hitting this Jack A but you forget to take into account the idiot came down the track dead middle and almost gets hit by the #45 car then gets hit by Stewart's. The fact is this kid was inbred (I would say the same thing about my kin under similar circumstances) and acted ad inbred's do. That is without sense. Sorry but I have no remorse for a idiot who gets out of his car and jumps in front of two race cars that is just stupid I don't care who you are. Oh before I forget I also cannot stand Stewart but my gosh the kids at fault. How about I jump in front of your truck going down the road and we say you did it and meant to hit me because I jumped in front of you. Personally it looks like Stewart was trying to avoid this kid, and secondly Stewart would have gotten out of his car had he been pissed. Well at least thats what he did in the past.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ops-hometown-luggage-takes-parts-unknown.html

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom