The Test....

Wiszard

Long Time Member
This test has one question only, but a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous. Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line.

THE SITUATION: You are in Florida, Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around caused by a hurricane with severe flooding, a flood of BIBLICAL proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you are caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You are trying to shoot career making photos, but there are people and houses swirling around you, some disappearing beneath the water. Nature is releasing all of its destructive fury.

THE TEST: Suddenly you see a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer. Somehow the woman looks familiar. You suddenly realize that it is Nancy Pelosi. At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under forever. You have two options: You can save Nancy Pelosi or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer prize winning photo documenting the death of one of the world's20most powerful women.

THE QUESTION: Please give an honest answer . . . Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

Steve

i would hit it in the immortal words of someone...someone needed to say it lol

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

I'm not taking any chances at my age, I'm going with the Bible....I'm going to turn the other butt cheek.

>Steve, think she'd give it up
>if I did save her??
>;-)
>
>~Z~

Well Z... that would be one of the risks you would have to consider before saving her.. It's a horrible thought.

There have been many cut backs due to Pelosi's votes on the tax issues these days. Most photographers have had to sell their "good" cameras back to the Chinese and in return get the 35mm cameras. Isn't that always the case. The US always gets the short end of the stick.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom