The Sunday paper

eelgrass

Long Time Member
For years we had the Sunday paper delivered to our house. It got to be a real hassle because the paper boy would miss us about every other week. When it came time to renew we just let it go. We can't do it anymore. We're done! That was about 6 months ago, and since we quit paying, the paper boy hasn't missed our house one single time.

We called the paper company twice and told them we no longer subscribe. He keeps throwing us a paper. I guess they forgot to tell him. He comes about 4am so I'm never up to catch him throwing it or I'd tell him myself.

I think I should set the alarm some Sunday morning and at least give him a tip. :D

I pitched papers for a few months in college. That wakein up at 2am to bundle and pitch papers 7 days a week gets old quick. At 3am he's just goin thru the motions. You should tip him for that alone, not to mention he ain't makein squat to begin with!

#livelikezac

DW, I know. We always tipped when we renewed. There is a line for that in our renewal bill. I'm afraid to sign up again, we won't get a paper.

We cancel our too, Because it wouldn't show a day here and there. I do miss the paper used to read it at 5am before getting the crews out to work.
I guess they didn't need my business, is the way I looked at it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I wouldn't tell anybody eel. He'll train the next guy in the dark and he'll chuck you a Sunday paper too. That address will forever get a paper. :D

#livelikezac

>And I'm afraid to call the
>newspaper office again. I don't
>want to get the guy
>in trouble.

You Mean get a Big Ole Bill in the Mail?:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>>And I'm afraid to call the
>>newspaper office again. I don't
>>want to get the guy