The Stones

joesikora

Long Time Member
I got 2 floor seats to see The Greatest Rock n Roll band in world
The Rolling Stones
If anyone is looking to get tickets in their own area go to the R S website for a password mine was RAINBOW to get tickets before sale. That’s how I got these they were $477 each face value with a total $70.37 handling fee. tickets next to my seats are selling on the secondary market from $750 to $1,000 a ticket

joe

Did you ever think the song Rock Star by the most hated band in the world (don’t know why) Nickelback is just an updated version of Dr Hook‘s the cover of the R S? i do
also the American Pie movies are an undated version of the Porky’s
movies
what say you

joe

i took Mrs Sikora and Mrs Sikora (mom) to see the 2003 40 licks show in Chicago. Took mom with because she had never flown, went to Chicago, see a huge production show, see the R S.
i wanted to see them because I didn’t think Keith had that much time left and here it is 17 years later and I get to see them a second time. No mom this time she 82 now. Funny thing about the first time was there was 2 couples (DINKS) in front of us reliving what I’m sure was that one time in college they smoked pot. My mom looked at me and said “ hey their smoking pot” my first thought was how does my mom know what pot smells like! So I said tell um.
so she did she tapped the kid on the shoulder and said “hey put that out” the kid looked at me and I lifted my hands and shrugged my shoulders, like careful what you say! Then he said yes ma’am
my mom the roughening

joe

I saw these guys when I was working for CBS in SF a few years ago. The vice president gave me floor seats on the second row. Wow what a show Mick Jagger was about 10 feet away from me and my wife....Best Show ever

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom