The @ss is back. GUESS IT!

Feleno

Long Time Member
OK, you say i've been slacking in the good stuff lately. Here's one for you no one will get. if the guesses don't roll in I'm going to go back to "Name your favorite" hamburger... icecream.... cookie, cop show, etc. Or I may even bring back the crossword puzzle :) don't make me do it!!!

RedDress.jpg

I'd say Mariah....but I'm not quite sure if it is big enough. Who cares.....I'd hit it!!

Don't these camera guys know about the mirror on the shoe trick?

Steve

She's one of my all time favorites as far as skanks go! I'd do anything for that woman!!

Steve

Sorry to make it such a short contest, Feleno! Looks like you need to put something else up there. The sluttier the better!

Steve

The one thing I noticed was the scuff on her left elbow. You only get those from spending a decent amount of time getting those rubbed in the carpet a bit...

Steve

Jason- If it doesn't have hairy legs and it looks more female than male...I'm hittin' it!! HaHa

Steve

GEE Wisz!!!

YOU'RE RACKIN EM UP!!!

JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW!!!

RACKMASTER CLAIMS HE SHAVES HIS LEGS!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Wiz said
"She's one of my all time favorites as far as skanks go! I'd do anything for that woman!!"

You would do anything for her... except recognize her @ss.

NV- Most of the time she's on top so.....forget it.

I thought that Feleno was telling me I was correct in my guess, not that her butt wasn't big enough to be Mariahs. It looked a bit small and the skirt looked a bit big for Mariah's taste!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-09 AT 10:09AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-09 AT 10:08?AM (MST)

F-er I did not see you on her My friends list:) WTF Maybe they are doing a check on you first. When they trace your computer history back to MM she will probably file a restraining order against you for being associated with us:) especially BFE and Whiz!

boz
she may or may not have dropped me as a 'friend' but I do know she dropped the restraining order after a big out of court cash settlement.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom