The skunk ape

There must be a bigfoot forum you could find.

2311idiot.jpg

I already done told this story in the diet and exercize post but thought it might go good here too.

Well it ain't so much about outrunnin them Squatch or them X-peoples or them elks or them turtles. All you got to worry about is running faster than your cameraman!

Reminds me of the time when I was out with ol' E.E. Lgrass hunting terrapins down in them Everglades. Ol' E.E. was puttin a stock on big ol' bull terp when all of a sudden the wind turned and the air got realy skunky smelling. Well this busted that bull terp and he was gone into the deep water but E.E. was still there in the sawrgrass and all of a sudden we see some rustling in the grass and hear this big loud scream and some thumping on the ground. Well that was it for me so I hotfooted it outta there like a greased pig outta the madwoman's kitchen! Ran fast. Fast enough. Faster than EE. That was all I needed. I got as far as the edge of the cypress grove when I heard EE a screaming behind me. At first it was horrible, then the screaming turned to more pleasureable sounds and I thought I heard EE saying something about "You naughty, naughty ape" and laughing. Not quite sure, I was a heaving purdy hard and my guy was aching somehing fierce. That was 37 yards of pure terror for sure.

Well when EE and I made it back to the Swampbuggy EE was already there. I asked if he was OK - and he said - "NO - not OK - not at all..." and then didn't say another word. Still hasn't said much about it to this day.

Anway, the upshot of the deal is that my diet allowed me to escape the Skunkape of the Everglades. If I hadn't been takin keer of my self then I mighta had bad things happen to me. Bad things....

DoubleShell, I tried to ignore the first time you posted that story, but you won't let it go. All I can say is that there is much worse pain than physical pain. Emotional pain never goes away. I've been trying to forget Florida. My friend who was a choir boy could sue the church. Who can I sue?

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-12 AT 08:57PM (MST)[p]Is that you Mr. Lgrass?? EE is that really you?
Well - you shoulda done told me you was a reglar here on this sight. I kinda thought I was telling a nonymous story. Didn't mean for you to get bent outta shape. Sorry ol pal! That was one rough day, but I am glad I had them fast running magic shoes on or it might me with motional pain and no one for to sue.

So, did you ever get that skunk smell outta them pair of drawers?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-12 AT 12:40PM (MST)[p]I'm confused Double Shell.... E.E Lgrass is the one that got caught but you've got the guy pain?...... Terry

Ted Riggs? Was that the famous trapper/big buck killer of the AZ strip? I'm not sure when this episode aired, but would he be the right age?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom