THE SECRET TEAMS MISSION......

Thanks Brian - great read! Good perspective on the mission. Our SEALS kick ass! Well - it was really a collaborative effort - took 40 minutes but awesome.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

How many times on this forum have we heard our onboard liberals and Democrat party loyalists whine and cry about cutting the defense budget in order to spare more money for the handout programs they feel is more important then national security.

Just imagine if those cuts had happen in 2008 as many of the liberals wanted. The Joint Special Operations Command would not have received the one billion dollars annually they receive to operate at the level they are now.

It was the JSOC that put this plan together and rehearsed it prior to going in and putting two bullets in Bin Laden's head. A plan well though out that the lost of one of the helicopters did not foul the mission up as it did in the desert of Iran when Carter was president. No american lives lost on this mission either.

If it had happen, old Ziggy would not be on here crowing about his hero being responsible for getting Bin Laden. I wonder how many times has Ziggy and Piper whined and cried about defense spending. One of these days they will get it in their thick skulls that you can not have it both ways.

RELH

Now do a High Fly-Over & take care of a Country that Lied,continued Lieing and Lied some more about Harboring that SOB!

Hit em hard enough they'd never know what or who hit em!

They are a Chickensshit little Country that We have gave Billions of Dollars to,to try & help us find Bin Laden,when in Reality they never put one penny in to helping us!

Toast Em!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

+1 RELH

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom