The Real Scoop On Oysters

kilowatt

Q - Why do they say that eating oysters will
improve a man's sex life?
A - Because women know if he'll eat one of those,
he'll eat anything.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks Kilo for letting the secret out. Only problem now is if he will eat anything, he may end up with throat cancer according to one recent medical survey.

Stick with the oysters. Bar-b-cue on the half shell with a dollop of butter and garlic or you can try a couple squirts of tobasco sauce if you like it hot.

RELH

I love Oysters!! I like them fried like chicken best but i'll eat them any ol way there is.

Had a good friend that was raised in Washington and had worked on a Oyster farm up there. He'd go home to visit every several months and would usually bring me back a Gallon jar full of just the meats, super fresh, $10. Such a deal and i could eat my fill without breaking the bank. I put a good oyster feed right up there but not quite as good as a good Dungeness Crab feed.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I personally prefer clam. Carefully split the clam & lick. However I'm with Joey.. nothing better than Dungeness crab & Redhook beer,

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

NOBODY really likes oysters.......except seals and seagulls!

They are the biggest joke in the entire seafood industry!

Somebody said it made you manly if you eat them, when in reality, it makes you look like an idiot!

You can't chew the things and if you simply just swallow them......what's the point?

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

Nickman, What? Huh? Really?

If you don't like them, that's ok. I do though and so do a lot of others, LOTS!

It's awesome food but not for everybody.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Hey Uncle sage!

The Part Nicky don't get is:

There's still a few Guys LTFAO!

When they Invited Nicky over for Dinner they Didn't Mention the 'Rocky Mountain' part!:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Rutnbuck

Q - Why do they say that eating oysters will
improve a man's sex life?
A - Because the only thing they know is to sit on the bottom of the ocean and spawn.

Aw, it don't matter. I just know that i like them!! :)

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom