the real hunt

T

timothymarks

Heard a funny comment and thought it was kind of funny. Im sure it will piss some people off,but i find it too funny not too share it..

A archery hunter said "all archery hunters know the real hunt starts after they let the arrow fly."

I heard something kinda like that. It went like this:

A Rifle hunter said to his buddy, "Hey I just took a 730 yard shot on a muley and think I might of hit it. But I don't want to get out of my truck and walk that far, so just pass me another beer out of the cooler. We'll find another."

So funny and true. Let the lead fly. I love to hear all the rifle hunter beach and moan about archers. I am an archer, but not afraid of the rifle. Thanks for the comment!!!!!

on my way up the mountain this year behind bountiful some guys had stopped on a switchback on the bountiful side, no ##### they had lawn chairs with a cooler of what i presume to have been beer and rifles laying against the concrete barriers. I mean it actually looked fun, its what i like to call extreme road hunting.

Thats classic. Good stuff!! Just glad I wasn't on that hill. Never know what the beer goggles will make you look like a draw over.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom