The Oregon shooting video

It looks and sounds like the shots came before LaVoy reached for his side....Cops may be in the wrong here.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Hey Wisz!

They did start shootin at LaVoy long before He thought about reaching for his Gun!

What they're sayin is the Professional FBI SharpShooters capped a couple Rounds off as LeVoy was exiting his truck!

One Slug Hit the Big Full Sized Dodge & they haven't a F'N Clue where the other Bullet hit!

Some PISS POOR Shootin Right there!

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-16 AT 07:08PM (MST)[p]I wonder why they kept shooting into the truck after he was down?

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-16
>AT 07:08?PM (MST)

>
>I wonder why they kept shooting
>into the truck after he
>was down?

Pay attention feddoc!

Most of them other Shots were FLASH-BANGS!

[/font]

I wonder what the public perception of this would be if it was a Escalade load of colored folk leaving a black lives matter protest or VW bus full of dope smoking liberals leaving a 1 percenter protest?

> I wonder what the public
>perception of this would be
>if it was a Escalade
>load of colored folk leaving
>a black lives matter protest
>or VW bus full of
>dope smoking liberals leaving a
>1 percenter protest?

You'd really have people like dude Stirred up & with Ruffled Feathers & SPEWIN His Racist BS!

[/font]

So just to be clear here, are you arm chair experts advocating that one cannot use deadly force until lead is headed your direcion? You sound as nutty as the hands up don't shoot a$$ hats. Maybe you missed the part of the threats, intentions disregard for the law, and the pursuit. I suppose that steer blower had his pocket nine for target practice?? That dumb F orchestrated his own death. Anyone who portrays him as a martyr is a fool. Poor boy was just going about his day.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-16
>AT 07:08?PM (MST)

>
>I wonder why they kept shooting
>into the truck after he
>was down?

Flashbangs and beanbags to break the windows so they can get tear gas into the truck.

>>LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-16
>>AT 07:08?PM (MST)

>>
>>I wonder why they kept shooting
>>into the truck after he
>>was down?
>
>
>Flashbangs and beanbags to break the
>windows so they can get
>tear gas into the truck.
>

Makes sense. Harder to see the details on a phone.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom