THE "OLE MAN" WINS!!!

B

bobcatbess

FINALLY!!!

GLAD TO SEE MARK MARTIN PULL ONE IN!!!

IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!!

HE HAS MY RESPECT!!!

GO MARK!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Hey Wiz-Kid?

Though I tend to agree with you, there is still Sears Point and Watkins Glen.

Bristol Tennessee Rules - NevadaBadger

golf, basketball, baseball, football take one ball, racing takes TWO!!!! my buddy drove a blacktop late model stockcar on a 1/2 mile track, it was one of his friends cars and after a couple of laps gave her pretty good and they figured by looking at the tach that he was going as fast on the straights as the owner was taking the corners and he had a whole new idea that it wasn't so easy. but oh well you guys will have to give it a try....maybe take over the 5 car for the " ole man". but not just yet. ce61

that isn't even funny housecat. I thot you got a tag. I was all excited when i saw this post. Your a looser!

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

HEY stinky!!!

YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT!!!

I'VE BEEN A LOSER FOR 13 YEARS NOW!!!

IF IT TAKES 15,000 POINTS LIKE PUNK SAYS I'LL ALWAYS BE A LOSER I GUESS!!!

QUIT GETTIN SO EXCITED TILL OCTOBER,LOL!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Yep, good to see Martin win again!

I'm an Earnhardt Jr fan but here is just more proof that he is NASCAR's chosen one!

From Jayski's.com:
# Dale Jr. and Mears to be penalized? UPDATE: NASCAR officials will likely lower the boom on #88-Dale Earnhardt Jr. and #07-Casey Mears for late-race and post-race antics here Saturday night at Phoenix. The two tangled several times late, bringing out the final caution that almost cost Mark Martin the win. Mears: "I didn't mean to get together with Dale Jr. I think he was trying to save fuel and make it to the end without stopping, and I wheel-hopped the car getting into the corner and ended up making contact with him. I guess he was a little bent out of shape about it because he spun me out after the checkered flag."(mikemulhern.net)(4-20-2009)
UPDATE: NASCAR will NOT penalize Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Casey Mears for their post-race incident at Phoenix.(Virginian Pilot)(4-21-2009) Comment here

I DIDN'T GET TO SEE THE POST RACE ACTION!!!

THEY'D BEEN BEATIN & BANGIN ALL NIGHT THOUGH!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I wuz watchin ESPN last night and "fat boy" Smoke was prasing Martin for his dedication to staying in shape. Like Tony has ever visited a gym in his life!!! Ha ha ha ha

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom