The New Version of the 23rd Psalm

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
This little bit of humor was quoted on the Dennis Prager radio show this morning. It would be funny if it weren't true for so many people in our country.
The New Version of the 23rd Psalm
The government is my shepherd, I need not work.
It allows me to lie down on good jobs; it leadeth me beside still factories.
It destroyeth my initiative; it leads me into paths of the parasite for politics’ sake.
Yea, tho I walk through the valley of laziness and deficit spending, I will fear no evil; for the government is with
me; it doles its vote getters, they comfort me.
It prepareth an economic Utopia for me by appropriating the earnings of my grandchildren.
It filleth my head with bologna; my inefficiency runneth over.
Surely the government shall care for me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in a fool’s paradise forever.

What's Your Thoughts on his Radio Show words... ???

Jagerdad :-(

Anybody know the details of the next stimulus package? Things are getting kind of tight. I had to buy $1400 worth of N95 masks made in China with my first $1200.

Some friends and I are having a discussion today that somewhat parallels this conversation.

Other than the Passover did God ever instruct people to hide from danger? Did he ever instruct us to quit working to avoid danger? Did he ever instruct us to avoid each other in times of danger?

Personally I like the original version bestest...even Joseph Smith couldn't screw that one up..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom