The NEW USA...

Homer

Long Time Member
"A school board member gave a graduation speech in which she told a mainly-immigrant class of high schoolers that they were entering a world filled with “racism, extreme versions of individualism and capitalism, [and] white supremacy,”

So they all ran back to Mexico? Ahhh, no.

Take a look at the border today. I think Abrar Omeish must be lying.

I didn't watch the video or read the article so not speaking to that at all.

But the comments that followed have me wondering... What year of "old" America do you want to go back to?

If you could turn a magic dial and rewind America, to what year would you set it?

But the comments that followed have me wondering... What year of "old" America do you want to go back to?

If you could turn a magic dial and rewind America, to what year would you set it?
I like living in the future just fine. I found her speech offensive. If I was a racist, I would tell her to try to get away with that chit talk in her homeland and see what happens. But I’m not.

HINT:

It Wouldn't be the End of 2020 or 2021!

to exactly 9 months before you were born to talk your mom out of it.....

First, I'm actually glad the mask is off. For too long this stuff has been going on, being said, being pushed. But done so behind closed doors. Now everyone can see it in the open.

Second. It's always fun to listen to a Muslim talk about "stolen land". But I can't help but wonder did her dad buy his land for that mosque from the indians? If not, why not? Does this girl live on a boat? So she's on stolen land as well?

Last, as we watch the FBI facially recognize folks from Jan 06. Watch the FBI hit cell data, set up call in lines, etc, for an event in which there was a single death, and some vandalism, I can't help but wonder when we will read "on an FBI watch list", or "known to the FBI", when yet another of her brothers in faith seeks jihad, yet the FBI "missed it".

Last #2

For Grizzly

Sept 12, 2001. The younger generations don't understand the difference in micro aggressions and aggression, it's made them stupid.

Last, as we watch the FBI facially recognize folks from Jan 06. Watch the FBI hit cell data, set up call in lines, etc, for an event in which there was a single death, and some vandalism, I can't help but wonder when we will read "on an FBI watch list", or "known to the FBI", when yet another of her brothers in faith seeks jihad, yet the FBI "missed it".
The FBI just shines those on. Director Wray gives a canned speech.

It's a trap fellas, don't step in it.

FE790EAC-1CAB-428A-82C7-2DAB206415F8.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom