The More You Know

Long Time Member
So if you're ever contemplating harry carry don't use a high powered rifle inside a car on a hot day. Somebody has to stumble onto that chit and somebody has to clean it up. Moreover it ruins a perfectly fine rifle and is quite frankly like tilling the garden with a D9. Now cue NBC the more you know jingle.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Yes you should always use the cheapest crappy no shooter you have never use a great one hole shooter. I agree.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Tough night last night 1911?

I had a friend who did the same thing. His final statement to the world. Pretty chicken sh!t.

Eel

I take it somebody blowed their Brains out?

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

1911, I have had a female who put on her best nightie and crawled into her water bed and stuck a snub nose 38 special to her chest and put a bullet into her heart. I was glad it did not pass though into the water bed.
Or the guy who sit down on the bedroom floor braced the butt of his pump 12 gauge shotgun on the bed post. Stuck barrel into mouth and pulled trigger. Did not blown the back of his head off as the gun had a "Cutts" comp and most of the pressure went out the side ports.
The best was the idiot I was putting a traffic stop on and he did a 180 on me trying to drive by my unit and shoot me with his sawed off shotgun. As he was rolling by at a very slow speed. I aimed my unit at his driver's door and bailed out with trusty 1911 in hand and aimed it at him. Him seeing this caused him to panic and while pulling the shotgun up from the floorboard, he hit the trigger and took a load of double ough buck at the bottom of his chin. One of his friends told me later that he use to bragg about the "hair trigger" he had on that sawed off shotgun.
I will not mention the real gory ones, as we were deputy coroners also and saw it all.

RELH

That is really chitty to find 911! I have found one at my motel in Nevada! Not a pretty site!! That person was a coward and took the easy way out and I am sure left some family to deal with it!

Bigfish

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom