The MonsterMuley Writers

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I rewrote the words to Willie Nelson's new song "The Songwriters". It was fun and I hope you enjoy it.

The MonsterMuley Writers

We get to break out of work, and go on the hunt of our life, Have a Dew for breakfast in Utah, drink beer in Wyoming that night. We get to tell all our stories, in a code so few understands. We get to shoot all the bad wolves and never get blood on our hands.

We're hero's, we're schemers we're drunks and we're dreamers. we're lovers and sometimes we're fighters. We're students, we're teachers, we're the Devil, we're preachers. We're true love and sometimes one nighters . We're the MonsterMuley writers.

Half the world thinks we're crazy, the other half wants to be us, and they're jealous because we get to hang out right here and make such a fuss. We're old boots and orange and camo jeans. We're Bushnells, we're Leica's, we're rifles, we're smokepoles, we're sticks and strings. We only dress up when we must, and we'd much rather be eatin' some dust.

We're hero's, we're schemers, we're drunks and we're dreamers, we're lovers and sometimes we're fighters. We're the truth, we're the lies, we're stupid, we're wise. We're true love but mostly one nighters. We're the MonsterMuley writers.

We write bridges, we cross them and burn em, teach lessons but don't bother to learn em. We're slow pokes, we're speeders, we're tree stands and feeders. We're long range, we're stalkers, we're road hunters and walkers.

Our mama's don't know what we're doin, why we're on the computer all year. I told mine I was a drug dealer. She said thank God you ain't talkin deer!

We're hero's, we're schemers we're drunks and we're dreamers. we're lovers and sometimes we're fighters. We're the truth, we're the lies, we're stupid, we're wise. We're true love and sometimes one nighters. We're the MonsterMuley writers.

That pretty much fits the bill.
Nice job.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

That brought a tear to my eye!
It so appropriately describes who we are yet really only scratches the surface.
We're a diverse bunch of guys with as many opinions.
I like it, thank you.
Zeke

Yep, that's us! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

2lumpy, it only took me a few minutes to sharpen my knife, so I had some free time:) Hope you're feeling better.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom