THE MM CHAT BIOLOGISTS!!!

B

bobcatbess

THEY KEPT ME UP WAY TOO LATE LAST NIGHT!!!

BUT WE DID FIX ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE UTAH DEER HERD!!!

IT TOOK SOME DOIN BUT WE GOT-ER DONE!!!

Slamdunk WAS GETTIN TIRED OF MY CRAP!!!

I THINK HE WAS THINKING ABOUT USING THEM BIG GUNS ON ME SO I COOLED IT JUST A BIT!!!

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU Pro???

WE WERE THROWING OUR OWN NUMBERS AROUND LIKE WE OWNED THE PLACE!!!

ONE QUESTION COMES TO MY MIND???

I KNOW IT HAPPENS!!!

I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN!!!

IN THE WILD!!!

AND ON DOMESTIC ANIMALS!!!

HOW MANY DEER/FAWNS DO THEY FIGURE WE'RE LOSING TO PORCUPINES???

I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED WHY ANIMALS ARE SO OBCESSED WITH PORCUPINES & WHY THEY HAVE TO GO UP & SMELL THEM & THEN GET SMACKED???

JUST SO YOU KNOW BOYS!!!

THERES AT LEAST 24 COMBINED REASONS WHY THE DEER HERDS ARE & HAVE BEEN SUFFERING IN UTAH!!!

THINK ABOUT IT!!!

YA!!!

USE THAT ROUND THANG ATOP YOUR SHOULDERS!!!

YOU CAN'T BLAME THE WHOLE PROBLEM ON ONE ITEM OR JUST ONE PREDATOR!!!

UNLESS YOU BLAME IT ON HUMANS & NOBODY WANTS TO FESS UP TO THAT!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY & THINK ABOUT IT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Easy there Bessy, i programmed those new skull krazy shirts i gave to you to self destruct if you get lippy, i have the button in my hand!! Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Man! Now I am sorry that I didn't go in the chat last night! I went in a few times and no one was there......you guys must have been up late????

Hey Doug......I need a shirt too?????

It was like an entire room full of PRO's.....I couldn't get a number in edgewise....lol

JB

That's ok d13, your from Kali.
Lions have learned to eat joggers overe there, they must be easier to catch and taste better than venison. Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Sounds like I missed a heck of a party. Share some numbers for this addict! I missed the RAC as well, man I am bummed!

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-08 AT 01:03PM (MST)[p]Bess-
Like we were chatting last night, our deer population (as you know) are hurting, but the good news is they are on the rise again and there are new plans in the works to continue that trend.

About the lion issue.
In the RAC meeting last night they were giving us some alarming stats on what lions do, most that we already knew.
They estimate 1500-2000 lions in the state.
Each cat will take on average, 1 big game animal every 5-7 days, 80% deer, the rest are elk and some bighorn sheep.

2000 cats X 52 big game animals each year is a pretty scary number.
Now toss in road kills, coyotes and other predators, including the eagles and it's amazing we have any deer to hunt at all.

It's not just poor management taking our deer, mother nature is pretty hard on them herself.

BTW-
I'm not blaming lions for our low numbers of deer, but there's no denying they are having a huge impact along with the other factors.

Are we still friends??? ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

HEY PUNK!!!

HELL YA WE'RE STILL FRIENDS!!!

I LIKE A GOOD DEBATE!!!

YA LIONS EAT DEER!!!

THEY HAVE SINCE LIONS WERE INVENTED!!!

I JUST DON'T WANT THE DWR BRAIN WASHING ANY OF MY FRIENDS!!!

I LIKE TO SEE TROPHY SIZED LIONS JUST AS MUCH AS I LIKE TO SEE A TROPHY SIZED MULE DEER BUCK!!!

MAYBE Pro CAN TELL US WE HAVE A 10 TO 1 LION TO DEER RATIO???

LIONS DO LIKE TO EAT JUST LIKE TARDS LIKE TO EAT!!!

SHOULD WE START KILLING EVERY TARD THAT KILLS A DEER???

FUNNY HOW MOTHER NATURE ONCE TOOK CARE OF THINGS WITHOUT OUR HELP!!!

NOW WITH ALL THE "PRO'S" (AND I'M NOT DIRECTING THIS AT Pro!!!) WE HAVE,ALL THE TECHNOLOGY WE HAVE,WE STILL CAN'T MANAGE MULE DEER FOR $HIT!!!

WE'VE TRIED 100 DIFFERENT STUPID THINGS & NOT A ###### ####### ONE OF THEM HAS HELPED A ####'ING BIT!!!

LETS START DOING SMART THINGS!!!

CAN WE???

THE DWR CUT BACK A 1,000 PERMITS IN THE NORTHERN REGION & ACT LIKE THEY'VE SAVED THE HERD!!!

I SEEN WAY MORE THAN AN EXTRA 1,000 ROADKILLS MYSELF THIS LAST WINTER & I DIDN'T TRAVEL ALL THE ROADS,WTF???

THEY CUT BACK BY 1,000 PERMITS & ALL TARDS ARE HAPPY NOW,WTF???

I'M STILL WONDERING ABOUT THE PORCUPINES PUNK???

EVERY YEAR ITS SOMETHING NEW,YOU EVER NOTICE???

SURE IT HAPPENS!!!

BUT I DARE YOU OR Pro OR THE DWR OR WHOEVER COMPARE THE PORCUPINE KILL NUMBERS WITH THE ROADKILLS OR THE COYOTE KILLS???

SO WHAT DO YOU SAY WE HAVE A PORCUPINE HUNT IN UTAH EVERY FALL???

LETS THIN THESE SOB'S OUT!!!

AHH,WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHERE WE COULD SQUEEZE ANOTHER HUNT IN PLEASE???

THEY'VE HAD THE LIONS THINNED OUT HERE IN THE BASIN FOR QUITE SOME TIME!!!

THE DEER HAVE NOT MADE ANY REBOUNDS,CAN SOMEBODY "SPLAIN" IT TO ME,MAYBE SOMEBODY THAT THINKS LIONS ARE THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH OUR DEER HERD PLEASE???

WE'RE FRIENDS FOR LIFE PUNK!!!

I WOULD NEVER LET THE LACK OF PISSCUTTERS INTERFERE WITH FRIENDSHIP,LOL!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Lol...your a good man bobcat, no matter what anybody says.

Them porky's do kill fawn deer and calf elk, but not in countable numbers. It's just another obstacle the fawns have to endure before they make it to the pisscutter stage. ;-)

Razzin you is kinda like tickeling a monkey.
It sure is fun, but it just aint right. :*

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Porkeypines killing too many deer? No wonder!

You Utards pick up all the shed antlers so the poor porkeypines get no calcium in their diet, and that makes them real mean. So they take it out on the deer!

Quit pickin' up all the sheds and you'll have more deer!

THE ONLY KALI BIOLOGIST WHO NEEDS TO SPEND MORE TIME IN THE CHAT ROOM, I GUESS!

LOL eel!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

You guys have to stay up later so i can actually have a chat with you guys. Been so freaking busy i can only get on late. So if your not on there next time i go in....be afraid. just kidding.

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

FLEHunter,

Jason that chat room sucks big time now that they have changed it around, ask the regulars that go there every night. Go in there and try to carry on a conversation and see what happens.

Brian

Thats right Kilo, it'll ake a guy go postal!!

Mine hasn't been too bad, but it's moody.

Poor Bessy was going into cardiac arrest last night over it, but he has dial up which causes even more delays.

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Them dang porquipines stalk deer i dun seen it happen wit muh own one eye! that was right before i stuck a hole in it with my 22-250 the sucker was as big as a volkswagon bug and twice and mean took three whole shells to put im down but i saved the two point for some one kill this fall its a true trophy in my eyes! ;-)

Bury me in the hills so i can fertilize the grass and grow bigger animals for the rest of ya

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom