The Man That Eats Road Kill

quest

Very Active Member
"Viewer Discretion Is Advised"

Meet 73-year-old Arthur Boyt, notorious resident of remote Bodmin Moor in Cornwall, and connoisseur of cooking and eating roadkill - nothing is too far fetched or fanciful to end up on his plate. In this film we take a trip into Arthur's universe and learn how to cook a cracking badger casserole, as well as find out how best to prepare polecat meat before cooking...

"I ate a badger once that someone else had picked up because they wanted its skull. It was blown up like a horse on the western front and it smelt rather horrible. When I cut into it the flesh was green but nevertheless I persevered and stewed it. It made the house smell like the old fashioned mental hospitals used too, but boy it tasted delicious!"

http://youtu.be/OQvt-gxbq5E

Got this off Taxidermy Net.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-13 AT 10:13AM (MST)[p]Nothin Wrong with RoadKill!

Here in the Basin You Eat what you can get!

Some of the Best Burgers around are Fresh RoadKills near Myton Utah!

Tell Ya What:

When times get Tough there's a Bunch of PUZZIES that are gonna Starve to Death!

EDIT:

I ain't heard from elkun lately?

He get a RoadKill Dinner that wasn't so good or what?

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Ya I hate that musky tang from polecat kabobs. Will try the 4 day wash next time instead of 3.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Huh, so that must have been what those two folks from Colorado were fixin' to do with that coyote that had been dead for over a week along side the highway. One with a shovel and the other with a garbage bag, just taken it home to feed the kids.

Times are getting tougher and you got to do what you have to in order to keep the belly happy!

Kinda makes me want to go drive around and see what I can come up with...I'm sure I can find something more fresh than a badger that was dead for a month.

Cutbow

I once had fresh moose road kill. Lady hit it, close to snowbasin where I worked at the time. My boss called the F&G, they came up and did what they needed to and gave us the moose. My boss then drove the front end loader down, scooped up the moose off trappers loop road, hung it in the maintenance garage from the bucket of the loader and we proceeded to cut our portion of meat off. The moose was hit in the head, no bruising on the body. Best tasting road kill and meat I have ever had!!!

not that i want to eat roadkill, but its illegal here in washington if you can believe that. cant even pick up a skull you find in the woods. man i hate this state sometimes

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom