The Male Cycle....

kilowatt

The Male Cycle

When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tata's.

When I was 16, I got a girlfriend with big tata's, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25, I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and I am looking for a girl with big tata's.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

So in other words you are looking for some other guy's ex-wife that spent his hard earned money on paying for her big TATA's.....

Kilo, at our age you just take what you can get & where ever you can get it. Like we can be all picky?

Slick

Kilo,If your looking for one near your age you need to be looking down.

When I was about 20 I was dating a younger girl who had really big tata's. Looking back on it, I should have spent more time with them.

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

Big ta ta's can be nice but are overrated me thinks. A natural proclivity to immediate, intense, and multiple orgasms being far the superior asset.

...and yes, there are some like that out there. :)

Joey

Over rated?? Joey sounds to me like you aint been motorboatin enough lately!! Tig ole bitties are the bestest!! :9

~Z~

>Over rated?? Joey sounds to me
>like you aint been motorboatin
>enough lately!! Tig ole bitties
>are the bestest!! :9
>
>~Z~

LMAO!! +10!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

-Z-, your comment caused a chuckle and does have some merit but caused me pause, the old joke;

Two Bulls, one old one and the other young, were laying down on a hillside looking way down below at their herd of cows. The young bull says,"let's run down there and breed us a cow". The old bull looks down the hill and replied, "let's WALK down there and breed them all."

Joey

Somehow I don't think the joke was originally told with "breeding" in mind. LOL...You did well, Joey...it's a family site!

Z- LMAO! "You motor boatin' SOB...You old sailor, you!" Classic line!

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

Come on guys.

Surley you heard the itty bitty tities song.

Outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man.

Where's BFE when you need him.......I think the 50% clothing rule has got him down.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom