The left loves predators

They love anything that can help remove the need for hunting as a.management tool.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.....

Seems like it shouldn't have been trapped, it's a predator, it but a Californian, that's just life.

"Police track and nab Senate fox after it hounds Democrat on Capitol grounds | Fox News" https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-hill-fox-caught.amp
It’s gone rogue from a secret government program enlisting pred’s to guard Capital Hill.

Now being rehabilitated to better learn the difference between D’s and R’s. Even though you can’t swing a dead crat there without hitting a democrat.

Last edited:
Man, I hate to spoil a nice lefty jab fest- but... I think that fox bit a senator. They probably caught it to test for rabies, and that ain't no joy ride for the fox. Honestly, I can't believe there isn't outrage about the killing- including demands that the senator just suck it up and take the rabies shots.

What does the fox say....?
I’m too lazy to think of a snappy comeback, so I’ll share what I learned about rabies as a misguided youth.

When I was 10 or so, my dad was fixing a set of cattle scales where a packrat had decided to make home (in the vault).

Anyway, in the process of trying to catch the poor thing while I was shoveling out a pickup load of sticks and chit, I got bit. On the hand :rolleyes:

The rules back then were if the rat died, I had to get the series of shots. I seem to remember it was like a dozen that you got in the stomach (You might need a few more ?). Painful they said. They were scared of rabies back then.

I guarded that little f**ker with my life, right up till the quarantine period ended.:)

So the fox is on death row I suppose?

Last edited:
Man, I hate to spoil a nice lefty jab fest- but... I think that fox bit a senator. They probably caught it to test for rabies, and that ain't no joy ride for the fox. Honestly, I can't believe there isn't outrage about the killing- including demands that the senator just suck it up and take the rabies shots.
I just learned that after two excruciating painful days the fox died from biting the democrat Senator. It’s true I reckon, the democrats poison everything they touch!

Man, politicians are just so, so very bad. This dude is a MEDICAL DOCTOR, so he damn well knew what would happen to the fox. Yet, since he's a bleeding-heart senator, he just couldn't help himself with a fantasy statement:

"Despite the dustup, I hold no grudge or ill will against the capitol fox," Bera, who is also a medical doctor, said. "Hoping the fox and its family are safely relocated and wishing it a happy and prosperous future."

Reality: Dead fox.

Man, politicians are just so, so very bad. This dude is a MEDICAL DOCTOR, so he damn well knew what would happen to the fox. Yet, since he's a bleeding-heart senator, he just couldn't help himself with a fantasy statement:

"Despite the dustup, I hold no grudge or ill will against the capitol fox," Bera, who is also a medical doctor, said. "Hoping the fox and its family are safely relocated and wishing it a happy and prosperous future."

Reality: Dead fox.
Well just look at his base, his core constituents are full of millennials, snowflakes and those like SS. These people live in a fantasyland, they see the world the way they want it to be not the way it is. He has to appease to their delicate senses in order to garner their votes for his reelection. The hell with the truth!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom