The ladies want to know....?

nochawk

7096toilet.jpg

Inconsistent load charges and variable barrel lengths mixed with varying steep downhill shots make patterning difficult. And lets face it after time some barrels are just shot out.

>Inconsistent load charges and variable barrel
>lengths mixed with varying steep
>downhill shots make patterning difficult.
> And lets face it
>after time some barrels are
>just shot out.

I do not always agree with you Tri.....but I have to say that was DAMN FUNNY!!! Nice!

Well said, Tristate. Additionally, I might add that strong recoil on an automatic weapon renders that weapon difficult to control, even with extensive training.

My rifle has a sight or a scope. My gun has no peep sights. (This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for shooting, the other is for fun.)

Too much time in the forest will clog the tip of the best shooting implement. Left overnight that will lead to erratic ballistic performance. I recommend teaching your partner proper cleaning techniques necessary after a shooting session. She should be on board with that as there will be less of a mess to clean up after the morning voiding.

Yep, it's that first shot on a cold barrel that can get erratic. After that, just follow the tracers to the target, it's all downhill! :)

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

By reading the following replies I understand that you guys are misunderstanding the picture. It means missing the toilet with urine not real guns and bullets?

Most of the guys making a kill shot at 250 yards are doing it with a custom ultra mag topped with a nightforce and delivered in a jacked up belcher. When they stalk the toilet they are using a snubnose pisstole.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Elkass gets better accuracy when he sits down...... I prefer a good dead rest.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom