The ikki twins

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Last night our TV was on some channel I never watch. This show came on called "A Double Shot at Love". Have any of you ever seen it?

Here's the premise for the show.
"A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins is a spin-off of A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila. A Double Shot at Love is a bisexual-themed dating competition where 12 straight men and 12 lesbian women compete for the attention and affection of bisexual twins, Rikki and Vikki..."

Rikki and Vikki
100040129_vikki-rikki.jpg

So, picture "The Bachelorette", times two, with twins, bi-sexuals, twelve men, twelve lesbians. Who could ask for more than that right? Well, that was my first reaction too. But after watching two episodes back to back (no pun intended) I think maybe we have hit a new bottom in television programming. I mean sure there are your gratuitous hot tub scenes, men kissing women, women kissing men, women kissing women, partial nudity, suggestive conversation, lot's of flirting but really what does this show have to offer?

Anyone seen it?

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/a-s...ila/a-double-shot-at-love-with-the-25434.aspx

If you will excuse me I have to go watch all the episodes I have TIVO'd.

Are you heathens trying to piss off Kingfish ????

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
494742f95c53a850.jpg

NV,

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT CHANNEL AND WHAT TIME..........thank you very much for the news of things to appear in 2009 on the "boobtube".

Brian

I never met a lesbian I didn't try to convert!! Damn they're HOT!! Ricki, Vicki and ......Dicki!! I like it!!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-09 AT 10:06AM (MST)[p]Is there no morality left in TV? The networks are really scraping the bottom. What ever happened to shows like Beverly Hillbillys, or Green Acres!

Won't mean much to most here. Here is what Romans 1 has to say about the subject.

28Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Its fair chase, or its foul!

>Won't mean much to most here.
> Here is what Romans
>1 has to say about
>the subject.
>
>28Furthermore, since they did not think
>it worthwhile to retain the
>knowledge of God, he gave
>them over to a depraved
>mind, to do what ought
>not to be done. 29They
>have become filled with every
>kind of wickedness, evil, greed
>and depravity. They are full
>of envy, murder, strife, deceit
>and malice. They are gossips,
>30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and
>boastful; they invent ways of
>doing evil; they disobey their
>parents; 31they are senseless, faithless,
>heartless, ruthless. 32Although they know
>God's righteous decree that those
>who do such things deserve
>death, they not only continue
>to do these very things
>but also approve of those
>who practice them.
>
>Its fair chase, or its foul!
>

I don't believe anyone on this forum needs a lesson in bible thumping 101.
If you want to preach go to a church forum!

Now hold on there NVMULEDEER,

let's take a look at what idabig is saying.

>They
>have become filled with every
>kind of wickedness, evil, greed
>and depravity.

Sounds like all the stuff that goes on at a hunting website.

>They are full
>of envy, murder, strife, deceit
>and malice. They are gossips,
>slanderers, ..., insolent, arrogant and
>boastful; they invent ways of
>doing evil;

>they disobey their
>parents; 31they are senseless, faithless,
>heartless, ruthless.

>...they not only continue
>to do these very things
>but also approve of those
>who practice them.
>

:)

"32Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death,..."

DEATH? DEATH? For watching a TV show that God may not approve of? This is why I stopped going to church! The less I know, the better off I am.

Seriously, I was raised Catholic and everyone needs to look at the bible for what it is. A book of stories and thoughts derived from several different writers. It can not be taken word for word. If it is to be that way, then how can it preach and "eye for an eye" and then state in the 10 Commandments have "thou shalt not kill". I don't get it. I believe my God knows me and I'll be with Him when he calls on me.

Steve

horsepoop.gif

You guys are blind... I see a set of quadruplets in that picture....

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom