The Human Hunter

If you look at it closely I think he forgot to wipe. There's something going on with those fingers man that's scary.

quest

Someone needs to teach these guys about sitting on waterholes. Who knows how far they have to carry the meat back now. Very cool stuff

A rifle would have been much easier. Just ask the Native Americans where I live. Treaty says they can kill anything they want, but it must not specify by which means. Should be the same way they did it then. Come September you can buy 350-400 inch bulls from a number of tribal members for a couple thousand dollars. It is a once in a lifetime bow hunt for non tribal hunters, but the natives can rifle blast big bulls and bucks whenever they want. Makes it hard on the bow hunter. Same is true with Bighorns. I listened to a native brag about killing 15 rams in the last 20 years in Hells Canyon. A 198", 195", 194", etc. He has sold most. That is less than a once in a lifetime hunt for most.

I guess weapons have changed so the treaty needs to affect that. I wonder if that bushman could have legally used a rifle? Would have saved a lot of time and energy.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-11 AT 04:26PM (MST)[p]Big deal, let's see these guys do that without all of the latest equipment.
-Shoes
-Metal spear
-Store purchased shorts
-Socks

Come on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom