The Holy Grail found today !!!

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
709920140602_140907.jpg

After looking here and there for 5 months.And only 4.7 cents a round. I'm going to place them in my man cave to stare at...

Hey Rookie, Now try and find some 17WSM shells. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

IS it still tough to find?????? I know Wal-Mart and a gun store in my neck of the woods I get it weekly. the gun store lets you buy as much as you want so I typically only but 200 rounds of CCI so others get chance.

Swear to GAWD!

These TARDS have got more Ammo StockPiled than Money by far!

Can I call them Whoreders?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I'd like to know Winchester's marketing strategy, I bought the exact same looking box only it is 333 rounds, what's is up with the odd number of shells?

Take Note:

The Big Boxes are getting Smaller!

Won't be long & a Brick will consist of 20 Rounds!

JUDAS!!!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

+1
Here's more proof of the ripoffs:

For as long as guns went "boom" the typical case of shotshells had 500 rounds or that's 20 boxes of 25 rounds per case.

Now all the young kiddies think a case of shotshells is 250 or 10 boxes of 25 rounds. I have news for them. It's NOT a case, it's a ripoff from the manufacturers and we should call it what it is!

I think the "whoreding" will slow and the manufaturers will get caught up and all will soon be well in Zion. (if you don't live in Zion then FU! JK of course)

sick of all the shiz,
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom