The hardest part about fishing.

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
As I get older, 58, I've found the hardest part about fishing is tying the knots. Even with bi-focals. Anyone else? Any? advise? OK, knuckle-heads, real advise. lol pc

Sounds like it's a good thing you tied the knot back when you could see what you were marrying?:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I have found that I tie much better faster knots when I consume a few less beers...

Budweiser will make you tie a double square knot, after you beat on the ol' lady of course..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-11 AT 01:39PM (MST)[p]Bi-fuckals don't help me much either!!!!So I just have my younger girlfriend tie them for me...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

King fish,,

What kind of glasses do you wear??? bi-f*ckals??? or did you mean bi-focals??? HAHAHAHHAAH

you made my day!

It was a big bodied 2 point.

Just bring a young buck with you to fish with and make them tie the knots. Its funny, when they are first starting and young you have to tie all their knots, then when they are seasoned and older you have to tie their knots.

Hope you figure it out! it would be a tough off season without fishing.

The hardest part about fishing.... is have the patience to catch a flippin' fish...10 minutes max....then it's time for DuPont Spinners..

I had a boss years ago that called them Bi-fuckals!!! I have called them that ever since...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I've used those flip down magnifiers that you attach to a cap brim. Work pretty good and they move up out of the way. It sucks getting old, espeially when you're trying to tie on a size 24 fly in a strong wind like yesterday! I wish I could use bigger hooks and heavier line, but would never catch a fish on the San Juan. In another month or so it'll be time to use 24s and smaller, tied to 7x (2.4 lb test) just to get them to look at it!

Tying knots? Huh, why would you need to put a knot in a fuse?

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom