the HAC is over.....

D

D13er

post all you want boys....all I had to do was look at ladyshooters pics and I know who I'm voting for.....no sense wasting anymore of flounders bandwidth...

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Yup,
That's who I'm voting for too!
54011046chads_wallow_2.jpg

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

I wish I could find one like that. That is one lucky guy!!!!

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

what about the guy who is offering a backpack drawing if you guess the score of his moose? of course he will need to win that backpack before he gives it away....

i agree, this chick is cool! i hope she keeps it up and whacks a big ol' buck too!!

>
>+1. Great job! And she wears
>Koflachs!

Are Koflachs ski boots? They look uncomfortable! Whats the scoop on them?

I did like Paula's posts!

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

There are no big bucks in Utah! LOL

Come on guys!!!! I agree that it is very nice to see a woman hunter that is for dang sure and she has been successful, but you got to give it to the person that has posted almost every day, gave some good advice, hopefully helped a few people, posted some great photos and we can not forget about the cheezy videos!!!

Ok maybe that is a bad plug for me, but I have always felt that a winner should be the one who earns it---even if that is not myself. Yes I am that guy that is giving away the $450 pack if I win (because I have a few and feel it is the right thing to do--atleast I tried). But you have to submit your guess now to qualify.

Either way I think there are some GREAT GREAT stories and no matter how you choose to vote that is cool--just had to throw my two cents in.

Good luck to all of those people that take their time out to post and share their stories as I can say it take a great deal of time to post and even greater time to figure out what to post.

Good hunting!!!

I agree, good stuff! Those little bush plane videos are cool! Congratulations to lady hunter on a great ram

Sorry guys If I come across as annoying in my blog or even now as it was never my intentions--just wanted to share my story long before the prizes were even decided.

Never done one of these dang things and this is probably why.

Good luck to everyone!

Dean

Bearcat i think you are doing an awesome job keep it up. if they dont like it they dont need to read it. I dont really think people realize how much time and effort you put into it

BearCat, I've followed you the whole way. Maybe you try a little too hard at times but most of it is entertaining and full of enthusiasm for the upcomming hunt. You come across as a regular Joe getting ready for the time of your life. I can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-10 AT 10:39PM (MST)[p]>could you be any more annoying
>bearcat? hint...

Ironicly True! bearcat is very annoying.

He tries way to hard and most all of his posts are pointless. I think I am more confused after reading his posts than anything. I'm lost on what he is actually doing with a moose hunt? Then alaska? Then who cares about alaska?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom