The Great Boycott of 2010

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
In his Chevy warranty post (the dumbest thing ever) stinkystomper said he was going to start a boycott of Monster Muleys and wanted to form a list of those who would be willing to boycott with him . I think a boycott by him and a few others on here would be just the ticket. They could show all of us less intelligent people who's boss and boycott forever. So anyone want to make suggestions for that list for stinky to take with him?

I'll start:
Stinky
QTIP
killerbee

I don't want to take all the good ones so I'll stop there but I think you get my drift.

So come on, name some names.

NVBighorn would be at the top of the list I would think with the above mentioned individuals. LOL

Brian
xvvgp.jpg

whats funny is several years ago i was on another hunting website, they had a thread going trying to get people to boycott MM, i had never been here before so i had to check it out. i liked it and have been a member ever since. so i guess at least with me his boycott back fired

They are always good for a little entertainment. Can't help but laugh when I read 90% of the posts.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-10 AT 11:29AM (MST)[p]NVB that is a good start I will add one JAZZ!!!

And if 45 keeps it up he can go on the top of that list :)

I think we should boycott those, and bring back the greats of MM

1-Bobcat

2-velvet jones etc

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-10 AT 11:33AM (MST)[p] I'M LAUGHING AT LEAST HALF THE TIME AT STUFF ON MM, THIS IS A CONSTANT SOURCE OF ENTERTAINMENT....THE OTHER HALF IS PRETTY GOOD TOO..........GOOD LUCK TO YOU TURDS THAT DREW.........YD. (JUST DONT THROW FELENO OFF MM....HE IS A JEWEL).

Fine - you want to play it that way - here we go! How about the WHOLE MM MAFIA - maybe then we will start seeing some decent posts on here.

overton
D13er
NVBighorn
Slamdunk
B-bop-a-lu-lu
Roy
TripleK
Kilowatt
Eeelgrass
Nickman
sageadvice
Wiszard
Rugarm
Fireball77
Feleno

WOW I'm honored that I'm considered one of the mafia!!!

I accept Thanks Homer :)

Disclaimer ( its because of the "MM Mafia" that the campfire still burns today.)LOL

Long live the MAFIA LMBO

Fireball - you may not be a "made guy" but you married in to the mob so you are just as thick in it as your husband and the rest of them. At least you stand up to some of the misogyny but still, like Carmela Soprano, you will soon find that your seemingly harmless and blatant blind-eye ignorace of what really goes on behind the scenes ultimately makes you complicit.

1.) Well it's a well know fact, sonny Jim, that there's a group of the five wealthiest people in the world known as the pentaverate, who run everything in the world, including the websites. And meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion known as, the Meadows. 2.) So who's in this pentaverate? 1.) The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettes, The Rothchilds and Col. Sanders before he went tets up. Oh, I hated the Col. with his wee beady eyes, and that smug look on his face, Oh your gonna buy my chicken, Oohh. 3.) Dad, how can you hate, the Col.? 1.) Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave for it nightly, smartass! 3.) Cookoo!
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Fine - you want to play
>it that way - here
>we go! How about the
>WHOLE MM MAFIA - maybe
>then we will start seeing
>some decent posts on here.
>
>
>overton
>D13er
>NVBighorn
>1911
>Slamdunk
>B-bop-a-lu-lu
>Roy
>TripleK
>Kilowatt
>Eeelgrass
>Nickman
>sageadvice
>Wiszard
>Rugarm
>Fireball77
>Feleno

I'm crushed.. I want to be part of the MM Mafia.

anyone have a recently dead horse??....I need the head...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-10 AT 02:23PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-10 AT 02:21?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-10 AT 02:21?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-10 AT 02:20?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-10 AT 02:20?PM (MST)

This applies to post # 7
Just a word of Wisdom!
Don't F###K with the mofia!
..........RIC..........
Yes,5 Edits }>}>}>}>}>

HomerJSimpson....what seems to be your problem?? If you don't like it the way it is here, go to www.mossyoak.com

Lighten up and have a beer, if not move on to another site and stir the brew there....better yet go to www.peta.org that is more to your liken.

Brian
xvvgp.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-10 AT 03:00PM (MST)[p]I'll bet the guy is wondering - "Now whey did they put my name on that list???"

Probably doesn't even realize why....

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Hell yeah, I didn't make the list! I have not been asked to leave or stay...Perfect!! I have always prided myself in being a C student. I dont have to answer questions in class or stay after for detention!!!

Oh you're on the short bus list too cjboz!
Homer's just got a poor memory!
}>}>}>

>Hell yeah, I didn't make the
>list! I have not been
>asked to leave or stay...Perfect!!
>I have always prided myself
>in being a C student.
>I dont have to answer
>questions in class or stay
>after for detention!!!

+1!

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I just don't want to live in the world of MM without glue. Without glue, I WILL boycott.

Eel

Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8

I'm speechless NV. Are you gonna spearhead this whole mess? You think we can talk founder into joining? I think for this to be successful we need founder or at least one mod to keep the new posts all nuked up. However this mutiny is already boring me to death or maybe its just being stuck in a motel in a rainy town all weekend long with qtip and 3 kids!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

pretty cool, i was able to make the list.
the irony is: the idea behind the post is getting rid of those who stir chit, but then this post is started. is that like to be the king of the idiots, you have to be stupid?

HomoJ, What is broken inside you? Were you not hugged and loved as a child or what? I hope you are not taking this out on Santas Little Helper!!

>Fine - you want to play
>it that way - here
>we go! How about the
>WHOLE MM MAFIA - maybe
>
>
>overton
>D13er
>NVBighorn
>1911
>Slamdunk
>B-bop-a-lu-lu
>Roy
>TripleK
>Kilowatt
>Eeelgrass
>Nickman
>sageadvice
>Wiszard
>Rugarm
>Fireball77
>Feleno

Thanks for the vote!! I am in with some great company, I feel so good inside right now!!!

I can't believe I made the list! With so many here on MM to choose from, I figured I'd be over-looked. If we had a MM draft for A-holes.....Homer's my number one pick!! :)

Steve

Just kidding, of course! Not sure if you're being serious or not Homer, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time.

"I'm speechless NV. Are you gonna spearhead this whole mess? You think we can talk founder into joining?"

Based on your past boycott success bighorny better spearhead it.

Another boycott by you will just result in another apology letter to founder and us having to put up with the kinder gentler stinky (the most annoying stinky of all).

What was that other lame site you promised to post your elk hunt photos on? Maybe the same site the guy above saw the mm boycott on....

>Fine - you want to play
>it that way - here
>we go! How about the
>WHOLE MM MAFIA - maybe
>
>
>overton
>D13er
>NVBighorn
>1911
>Slamdunk
>B-bop-a-lu-lu
>Roy
>TripleK
>Kilowatt
>Eeelgrass

hey homer, im deeply hurt that my name isnt on the list. kiss my butt
>Nickman
>sageadvice
>Wiszard
>Rugarm
>Fireball77
>Feleno

Shows how much YOU know, Homey. You left a bunch of our soldiers out and a few made men. So, we're putting the hit out on you now, Homer. I'm sicking Roy on you first.

Unacustomed as I am to public speaking, I must confess that being assigned "A" list status is simply overwelming. That is tall company, on that list.

I would like to thank the Academy and the voters.

I have to go now as I am choked up and the tears may wreck my keyboard.

Lesgo54, your name was very conspicuous by it's absence from this list. I empathize with you man. If anyone should have made the list of MM Mafia it should be you, you coonass. :)

KillerBee, it's nice to see you have enlisted an 8 year old helper to check over your posts for spelling and grammatical errors. Next maybe they will learn punctuation.

Shummy, since I actually agreed with you in the original Chevy post by SS I figured you would be included in this list by default. Since you are capable of ripping on SS you are welcome at my mafia campfire anytime.

>I never make any lists. I
>don't think anyone likes me.
:mad:

I feel your pain Shummy.... You know guys I tossed and turned all night, stared at the ceiling and asked myself over and over... "why didn't I make Homer's list"? and I have to tell you it hurts.. I feel like the fat kid that nobody wants on their team.
I think I am going to go eat some candy bars to drown my woes..

And by the way Homer....

The gloves are off now, no more Mr. nice guy here.. you don't want to include me on your list?
Then as far as I am concerned it's game on... I can really be a jerk if I wanna be.. I mean it mister.. I was going to send you a strongly worded private message and I still might so you better watch out. Teach you not to include me on the list.

I don't think elitehornhunter will be joining the boycott. I was at a local special olympics event recently (as a contestant), and took this picture of the torch lighting ceremony. Elitehornhunter had the last leg of the torch lighting ceremony for the special olympics and didn't make it.

Rest in Peace elitehornhunter.

15766909owned_own3d_wheelchair_on_fire.jpg

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Talk about a letdown No tags and Now no List. This year is starting to suck. Maybe we will make the second team list.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Stinky I dont know what to say, but that sure doesn't look like a Chevy or an oilfield road:) JK Now everybody I think HummerJ is wanting a little MM recognition. He wants people to remember him and when they think about MM they say Damn that HummerJ was a plick. We welcome you with open arms Hummer J, Its okay you need family? You have one now:) LMAO

I'M WITH YOU GATOR......THIS IS A LET DOWN, I WOULD AT LEAST LIKE TO MAKE THE 2ND OR 3RD TEAM ON THAT LIST. BUT I WILL HAVE 3 GOOD TAGS THIS YEAR DESPITE A SHUTOUT IN UTAH..........YD.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-10 AT 04:06AM (MST)[p]I'm glad to see I didn't miss anything important this weekend...

HOMOJ you realize you put yourself on the KBDOUCHE list right??

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

If boycotting Stinky is wrong I dont wanna be right. And thanks anyways....but I will have to respectfully decline on being added to the list due to prior comitments.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

So someone post a pic of a person BURNING ON FIRE IN A WHEELCHAIR and you call ME a douche? You simpletons make me laugh.

>So someone post a pic of
>a person BURNING ON FIRE
>IN A WHEELCHAIR and you
>call ME a douche? You
>simpletons make me laugh.

Hey buddy glad to see your out of the Burn Unit.. lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom