The good old days

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
7883stinky_and_pro.jpg

1969-homemade conduit bugle, cedar shafts and no broadhead cover for my old bear razor heads. How things have changed!
9300a1.jpg

Have a good one. BB

I always knew what 'sticksboy' hunted with!
Is that a Fred Bear recurve?
Or home made?

AWWW, look how adoringly bart is looking at tony! I believe i was the photographer! Wonderful pic, i must say!

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

I think I had just made a comment about banana flavored muscle milk when qtpie snapped the pic.

I may go to the SFW 'summit' next week, ask Don a few questions that will send Tony over the edge of the cliff we were over-looking that day in mid-August. }>

Bill..... That brings back memories.... The first Bull I ever called in I used a section of corrugated copper tubing for the call. It was a flutey sounding call but back then it worked... Terry

"AWWW, look how adoringly bart is looking at tony! I believe i was the photographer! Wonderful pic, i must say!"

Hey Lollipop, I mean QTIP, actually the picture is kinda dark, off center and looks staged.

Neat photo AZstickman. I hunted with one of those back in the 60s. Way to keep the tradition alive!

Eel

There is about a 400' shear cliff a mear 20' in front of them.
I know because i'm peering over it wondering if the body would ever be found at the bottom of it.
Had i known then what i know now, i would have jumped.

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom