The Fish Killer

Longun

Long Time Member
Here's mine.....gets a little western when Fontenelle starts white Cappin'....Lets see yours...caught a Heinz Variety yesterday..Kokes,Cutts,Rainbow and Browns..

2984hpim0645.jpg

I've got a boat, but don't use it much.
I live about a mile from a big lake but can't get too excited about catching cookie cutter trout.

My primary "Fish Killer" is a 9ft Loomis 1084C 10-12lb line weight.

Now we're talkin....

yyb.jpg

mee-1.jpg

So what kind of dynamite are you guy using.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>So what kind of dynamite are
>you guy using.
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

-AAAAHHH............The proper way to pose that question is....

"What size "DuPont Spinner" are you guys using!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

LAST EDITED ON May-17-12 AT 08:32PM (MST)[p]http://www.ebeverageservice.com/product_images/c/228/ferfal.bleach__85899_zoom.gif
JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Due to the price of gas I just row. Longun is fishing any good at Fontenail? Sure are good looking fish you have on the side of your boat. Nice fish HH
707dsc03618.jpg

Rutnbuck

Fishing all my life and have never owned a boat! I learned the trade on the banks of rivers, streams, down to the tiniest creek. Bank fishing bigger lakes can be very productive as well if you know when and where to go and i've always prided myself being able to pull a couple decent fish that way too. My friends most all have their own boats though and the older i get the more i'm liking the social as well as the practical ways a guy can fish from a boat. Soon, i'll be in my own and not have to rely on the occasional invite.

Here's my long time Hunting Pards boat. It's a bit bigger than it needs to be but it's got room to move around, i give it that! :)

9970riches_boat.jpg

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Great looking fish. I use to fish Fontenelle years back it was fun. Looks like it hasn't changed much. Maybe I will try and get up there this summer. I fished the Green just below the damn last year cought a few! The Misquitoes got more bites then I did.

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom