The fire is lit

BeanMan

Long Time Member
The fire has been lit! it's my wife's 50th birthday week and retirement. Thursday we skydived in Moab. Today is the pig roast.

Pig On!

Congrats to both of you and may you enjoy many more celebrations.
Do not be surprised if a few MM members show up to eat a great free meal.

RELH

Sky diving in Moab....how was that? I've never jumped from a plane, but need to do it. You thinking doing it in Moab is any better than anywhere else?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

SkydiveMoab was very professional compared to my first jump a few years ago. Eloy, Arizona is supposed to be awesome because of their lower altitude which makes for a longer free fall which is the part I like, under an open canopy is ok but freefall is what you pay for.

Here's the video, it's too long and has 45 seconds of commercial at the start. We did a slow back flip coming out of the plane.

Congrats to your wife. I cant wait to retire. I need the know how to do a pig like that. I would like to do something like that in hunting camp.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Great video Fred!!
Not sure what he was asking you but your reply of "I'm gonna kill a BIG Bull" was loud and clear!

He cooks a Pig in the Ground!

I'll bet there's some drinks on Ice!

Just Sayin..................

I can Smell it from here!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Flatlander, He kept sticking the camera in my face and asking questions, I was running out of things to say, I don't think he heard exactly what I said. I did get the date wrong though, I hope to kill a big bull a day later than I said on film.

Fred, what happened to your goggles?

I always thought you were reasonably sane. Guess not:)

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom