THE """F""" WORD???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Wondering How many of You Use it on a Daily/Hourly/Minutely/Secondly(Just for JENNY)She Basically Invented the Word here in the Basin!:D

The more I'm around MM'ers the more I seem to Slip & use it more & more!

You Guys & Gals got any Funny Stories involving the """F""" Word?

Post Em Up!

How Bout Really Religous People Slipping & Using it?

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Honestly that and the "C" word are two I never use. I guess words with the second letter "u" I don't like.

Red told me someone used the f word last night in a text that was sent to her. Must of been a real dickweed...

2311idiot.jpg

I spent 5 years working on a logging crew and 30 years working in a sawmill. I use it very rarely at work, and never around my wife or any woman for that matter.

If I'm alone and pissed about something....look out!:)

Eel

I used it once but that was when I was first married and my wife was a redhead and had a bad temper, now she's a blonde but being blonde hasn't much helped with her temper. I guess blondes and redheads have bad tempers... just sayin.

2311idiot.jpg

You must'of used it more than once RANS?

Remember when you were outside Swearin like a Sailor & you didn't think She/Anybody was around?

She wasn't too Proud of you upon that event!

When I was younger!

Ya,I know,that was a Hell of a long time ago!

We had a local that bought Fur,Coyotes,Fox,Beaver,Muskrats & etc!

This Guy could actually carry on a conversation with nothing more than swear words!

He'd make a Sailor Blush,No BS!

Right out of high school many years ago, I went to work for a large Winery back then called Italian Swiss Colony Wines. Well, I got put at the end of the bottling line to stack cases of wine on the pallets and when almost full I hit a bell ringer and the forklift drive was suppose to come and remove the pallet and then I would place another in its place. Well this OLD FORKLIFT driver was an Italian and a few times he would be almost too late and I had to stop the conveyor line.
I got my azz chew out a few times till I finally said it was not my fault and it was Luigi's fault as he never came when I rang the bell, so he got his azz chew out too. During lunch, he started to call me names and me being the "young rookie" there he started cusing me out more and had his favorite saying "which I can not post here" or I will have to find a new name like a few others who have been banned.

To this day I still remember his foul mouth saying and guess I always will. I'm sure he went out in this world later still quoting the verse so probably down there with the DEVIL HIM SELF. LOL

I hardly ever say it is mix company but if just the fella's, then it comes out but not a steady stream all the time.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Hmmmm Im pretty sure the text was from you Overton, I swallowed my tongue, only to find out it was meant for someone else

I've only known Lil Red to Type it Once!

A Bunch of us Dared Her to do it!

I know on several occaisions she was gonna use it on 1911!

But I think for the most part She was Lady-Like & Held Her Cool!:D:D:D

-----------------------------

WOW RANS!

Now you're Texting the F-Word?

I'm surprised you could understand it. Whenever I get a text from that dickweed, it's usually early in the morning and he's drunk and horny, and has terrible spelling. Even auto correct on his phone gives up.

True story.

Hey Chubby, you should have Titty send you the pic he sent us awhile back. You'd like it.

I Understand RANS!

Is it available in an E-mail or a Pic?

>
>I Understand RANS!
>
>Is it available in an E-mail
>or a Pic?
>
>
>
>
>The Dew I had for Breakfast
>wasn't Bad so I had
>one more for Dessert!:D

I hate that word....but will admit there are times when its the only thing people understand !!!

Bessy I'm pretty sure our aren't going to want an email from any of those guys . Just saying

OK Red!

I'll just wait it out till you send me my next Pic!:D

I think I know which Pic you're talkin about that 1911 likes to send!

That SOB'ing Pic has Scarred my Brain Permanately!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

>
>Actually an unnamed female used the
>F word in a text
>to me last night. Not
>saying who just sayin.
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

So?

The TEXT was suppopse to got to 1911?

Sorry RANS I was wrong!

So Sis is TEXTING I Mean SEXTING you now?

>
>I plead the 5th.
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

LMAO!

I was laying on my belly in the pipe rack, using a mirror to weld 4 steam lines, that someone had conveniently forgotten to weld. My hood was down, and from the ground I hear, "you sure say **** a lot!"

I can see that plain as day!

3 Wide up Daniels!

People trying to get to Strawberry to catch a Fish!

Little did they know,they passed their Guide when they went 3 wide & had to wait 30 minutes for him after they got to the Marina!:D

Shoulda kept the Cummins Beav!

I'd bet Ms Beav has heard it way more than you're claiming!:D:D:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom