The elite…

356C35C9-0E5E-4F6C-B48E-C3F6C5BFC677.jpeg

Trolls are needed…

And we know homer, you do not have Facebook…
No one needs to see most of what they cite in that article. Everyone is free to choose what comes across the 'feed' & can limit it to only 'friends' if (s)he opts. If one wants to get down in the trenches with the rest of the politically inclined members, (s)he can.

Last edited:
Read about half a paragraph of and I think I can sum it up

“Seems like a lot of people disagree with our echo chamber here at the Atlantic/DC so of course it’s time for censorship”

How close was I? Oh, and racism right? Can’t forget racism

Read about half a paragraph of and I think I can sum it up

“Seems like a lot of people disagree with our echo chamber here at the Atlantic/DC so of course it’s time for censorship”

How close was I? Oh, and racism right? Can’t forget racism
Ummm way off. We know reading is difficult for you so maybe I’ll summarize the article for you. Here it is:

**** it I ain’t got time for that.

you sure there’s nothing about racism in there? Nothing in this world could make me read an Atlantic article so I’m just going to believe what ever you tell me

Last edited:
(We conducted our research with a grant from the nonprofit Hopewell Fund, which is part of a network of organizations that distribute anonymous donations to progressive causes. Officials at Hopewell were not involved in any way in our research, or in assessing or approving our conclusions. The grant we received is not attached to any political cause but is instead part of a program focused on supporting researchers studying misinformation and accountability on the social web.)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh. What did you think they would find?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom