The draw

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
This time of the year just kills me waiting for all the draw results. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get to take my Daughter antelope hunting this year.

Bill

I solved the wait problem and moved to Wyoming. Now I can get a tag every year. I only need 1.5 more months to meet the 1 year requirement. I can't get into the draws this year, but a general elk and deer should fill this fall with lots of hunting. It appears my family struck out in Utah this year. Oh well hunting in Utah stopped being fun 10 to 15 years ago. Even worse with the new mini units. This comes from the guy that all I talked about growing up was hunting. Utah needs to let a few 2 points live. You can't get 4 point, if you shoot all the 2 points.

A stranger rode into town and asked the bartender what kind of people lived in the town.
The bartender replied by asking the stranger what kind of people lived in the last town he called home.
The stranger replied " they were the worst people a guy could find!
The bartender said " you'll find those same kind of people here".

Later another man rode into the same town and asked the same bartender the same question. "What kind of people live in this town?"
The bartender answered this man with the same question. "what kind of people lived it the last town you called home?"
The man replied " they were the best people and the best neighbors a guy could find".
The bartender replied "you'll find those same people here"
Zeke

Good luck to us all in the drawings!

Good luck in the draw, check the left over list when it comes out if you don't draw as there will still be a chance to take your daughter hunting.

My wife and I should draw Antelope in unit 51, we have 4 points, looking forward to the results and hopefully the tags! Can't wait, good luck to everyone!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom