THE DIXIE CHICKS??? (((OH I MEAN THE CHICKS!!!)))

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I Guess it's THE CHICKS Now!

I Never Did Care For Them Much!

I Did Think This Song/Video Was Clever Though!

The Name DIXIE CHICKS Wasn't PC I Guess?

They Changed Their F'N Name!

But This Video Still Plays!

Phony As it F'N Gets!

Those....I can't say it on a public family forum. Let's just say, that when they said that they were TexAss, but were ashamed of GWB, I lost all desire to hear their music.

Then they did this woke crap....

Those....I can't say it on a public family forum. Let's just say, that when they said that they were TexAss, but were ashamed of GWB, I lost all desire to hear their music.

Then they did this woke crap....

They owned country music at the time and then became a victim of Cancel Culture. Our local country stations still won't play their songs.

I never have owned one of their albums because they're not my preferred type of country, but many of their songs are deeper than the garbage that Nashville is putting out today

Last edited:
They owned country music at the time and then became a victim of Cancel Culture. Our local country stations still won't play their songs.

I never have owned one of their albums because they're not my preferred type of country, but many of their songs are deeper than the garbage that Nashville is putting out today

Shocking. They have an album coming out, and, what better way to grab attention, then some woke virtue signaling. I mean obviously they felt Dixie was racist, I mean they didn't drop it on some random Monday in the last 20 years. And they didn't do so quietly, I mean Rolling Stone needed to be contacted.

They are still performing,. Still making money. They won 5 Grammys AFTER they were "cancelled". They have made millions being "victims".

And. They deserved it. Like Toby Keith said at the time, "notice they didn't say that in Texas". They went after the US President, IN ENGLAND. And if I remember right, they were fighting with their label at the time, so I doubt it was a organic idea Maine's had on stage, something tells me it was a bit more calculated, hoping to be dropped.

And I did have their first 2 CD. And, much like Taylor Swift, they played good country music. And like Swift, they had bigger plans. But the goal of either wasn't to remained pigeon holed by the "country label"

Too bad, because I like fiddle and banjo. I also like my singers to sing, my mechanic to turn wrenches, my plumber to herd turds, my sport player to play. When your mouth rights checks your ass can't cash, don't cry when folks tire of your mouth. Be that Dixie Chicks, or Kapernick.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom