The Dinar Scam

N

Nodakker

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-14 AT 06:15PM (MST)[p]So I have a friend that has invested heavily into the Iraq dinar currency. If you're not familiar with this "investment" basically folks all over the US have bought Iraqi dinar currency at 1/10th of the US penny... a very low rate hoping that Iraq will "RV" Re-value the currency at an extraordinary rate and they will all become millionaires and get rich quick. You can buy one million dinar for the low low price of only $1100 US. Basically these currency brokers online are getting rich off people.. selling the currency and making a 20% commission on every sale (They sell it to you for $1100 but it's only worth $900 if you were to trade it in..) You can buy it online and they will ship millions in dinar currency to your home... and you don't even know if the currency is real. My "friend" is falling for all the internet/forum chatter being pumped out by these brokers that sell it. This has been going on for a decade... these guys constantly pump chatter out saying buy now.. its going to RV! next week.. with specific dates and things that need to happen with the Iraq govt before it RVs.

So I'm worried about this guy.. already into it significantly and he strongly feels he'll be rich. The latest chatter is that middle of this month it will RV. Has a lot to do with Maliki and the Iraq govt. The truth is IMO it is all a scam. I don't know how many times I've heard false dates on when it will RV... all BS pumped out into cyberspace by people selling this crap.

What do you guys think? Any dinar investors on here? Check out this article if you're not familiar... If I'm wrong or not in the know correct me but for the last 5yrs I've been hearing that the RV is "just around the corner"...

http://skeptoid.com/blog/2014/02/10/the-ugly-truth-about-the-iraqi-dinar/

lol.....don't sweat about your buddy....these same scams have been going on since before Jesus Christ....you can't help stupid...

....but....when they RV...you will be the one feeling stupid

1283eagle_government.jpg

This was brought up several times over the last several years here on MM!

A Question:

What kinda Greenback was Saddamn packin when they caught him?

Sure the Hell wasn't Iraqi Money!

If Saddamn Insane was around today He might be Packin a different Currency rather than the U.S. money that use to buy him anything He wanted!

Even if the Dinar did valueize Our little Worthless President would someway,somehow TAX your Ass & take all the Profit!

Iraqi Money is Worthless!

But then again!

Thanks to the last few Presidents Our Money is Worthless also!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Good point elkass! Sumdumbman Insane RV'd it at whatever he wanted anyway. worthless pos.

Sorry if I re-hashed an old topic... never saw it before.

Can you send me your buddies contact info. I have a few good opportunities and if he acts quickly, I can get him in on the ground floor;)

>Good point elkass! Sumdumbman Insane RV'd
>it at whatever he wanted
>anyway. worthless pos.
>
>Sorry if I re-hashed an old
>topic... never saw it before.
>

Don't be Sorry!

I like to hear the Up-dates!

Saddamn had the Largest Private Gold Stock pile at one time!

Anybody know what happened to it?

Saddamn sure the Hell wasn't Whoreding Dinars!

How many MM'ers have Invested in a few Dinars?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

This has been my Theory on Precious Metals Investments:

Sure you can make a few Bucks!

But!

It's mostly a long term Investment/Return!

So you Bought Some Silver & Gold!

Saved it for 10 years & Tripled your Money,or so you Think?

With the Inflation & a WORTHLESS President De-Valuing Our Money,will it Buy you any more today than what it woulda bought you 10 years ago?

But this isn't even a precious metals type of investment is it? They're printing dinar currency like crazy and there is no backing to it. Worthless currency. Also.. if anything they wont Re-value it they will Re-denominate it or whatever they call that. create a new currency instead of re-valuing it. Then make everyone trade in their old dinar in exchange for the new currency and you are at zero. Congrats you just broke even... except for that commission loss.

How long did it take the Deutchmark to gain value after WW11?
Dinar is the biggest scam around.
When I came home, I forgot to buy some, I e-mailed a friend still in country and asked him to get me a thousand bucks worth. Glad he only spent 25.00!

Soooooo... Nodakker, how much have you spent? I mean your "friend".

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I have 750,000k or 640.00 US dollars worth:) Bought it 5 years ago. Had the cash I won in a coyote calling contest. I could resell it on ebay for even money today. I wasn't ever looking to get rich off of it. But if it turned a few cent return profit I would sell it. What the hype is about is due to Kuwaits revalue I believe when true big money was made. The reason I was willing to spend 640 bones on it was due to Irag having an unbelievable gold bullion stash courtesy of Saddam. So technically their government will have solid backing if it ever stabilizes. I think Irag will need to be turned into a sheet of glass before they ever strength. However I don't see it turning a profit for several more years due to the governments instability. So I can say right now I have 3/4 of a million dollars in 25k bills. Lol. I know a guy that has 25k US worth. But it only has to revalue at a penny for me to have $7,500 US. I don't look at the sites, I figured we would know real quick if there was a chance at an RV. And by the way I am not interested in any Cabelas gift cards Wiz. Thx

>I have 750,000k or 640.00
>US dollars worth:)
>Bought it 5 years ago.
> Had the cash I
>won in a coyote calling
>contest. I could resell
>it on ebay for even
>money today. I wasn't
>ever looking to get rich
>off of it. But if
>it turned a few cent
>return profit I would sell
>it. What the hype
>is about is due to
>Kuwaits revalue I believe when
>true big money was made.
>The reason I was willing
>to spend 640 bones on
>it was due to Irag
>having an unbelievable gold bullion
>stash courtesy of Saddam. So
>technically their government will have
>solid backing if it ever
>stabilizes. I think Irag will
>need to be turned into
>a sheet of glass before
>they ever strength. However
>I don't see it turning
>a profit for several more
>years due to the governments
>instability. So I can say
>right now I have 3/4
>of a million dollars in
>25k bills. Lol. I
>know a guy that has
>25k US worth.
>But it only has to
>revalue at a penny for
>me to have $7,500 US.
>I don't look at the
>sites, I figured we would
>know real quick if there
>was a chance at an
>RV. And by the
>way I am not interested
>in any Cabelas gift cards
>Wiz. Thx

So boz?

You gonna Share the Wealth with Friends?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-14 AT 07:06AM (MST)[p]Lol. I haven't bought any trust me but my wife and I did think about it when we first heard about it a few years ago. after some simple research it was easy to see it was a scam. They are thousands of us dollars into it and are brainwashed that it will RV very soon. Needless to say we are concerned about him and how sold he is on it. These currency brokers pedaling this crap should be arrested but everything they are doing is legal as they are selling it as "collector" type items so they don't need to be registered in a type of way where they could get in trouble for misleading people.

Overton invested heavily into Confederate money during the war. Didn't turn out well. He was pretty young and dumb at the time.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom