The Decision??

Deerlove

Long Time Member
Who's going to tune in the the Labron saga tomorrow night? They might as well make this a PPV? Sort of ridiculous. Russ

Van Gundy sais it best: "I'm not watching a 1 hour show that wastes 59 minutes and 45 seconds of my time"

The guy must be really insecure to need his ego boosted every second of the day...

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-10 AT 02:45PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-10 AT 02:42?PM (MST)

I would tune in. Lebron has a very cool story about growing up and playing ball with the same 4 friends starting in 3rd grade. If you haven't seen it, there is a movie called "more than a game" that chronicles him and his buddies coming up through AAU and Highschool. I'm guessing the other 59 minutes will be filled with that kind of stuff... The 15 seconds of the actual announcement would be secondary.

I'm pretty sure he purposely chose your birthday to make the announcement. It's like a double celebration!! Happy Birthday Russ...

Who cares about this crap...all overpaid guys who think they are above everyone else and do as they please.

Brian
http://i48.tinypic.com/238eb6.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom