the Cry-Baby Corner

T

tageater

I'm putting myself in.

FSU losing to OU, has me crying in a beer.

If you need to be in the cry baby box, please add your name to the list, and tell us which team put you there.

If your just gonna gloat because your team beat someone else, save it. This is for cry babies only!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-11 AT 10:06AM (MST)[p]The Denver Broncos. (Is there a way for this post to appear on a regular basis?)

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Only reason I am crying is my team (WVU) pissed away a 24 point lead againist Maryland and only ended up winning by 6 points I think. I will most definitely be here in the cry baby corner next week. WVU is playing LSU, oh my Mountaineers are going to get butt stomped.
WVBOWAK

the ou quarterback is a friend of the family and kinda a hometown hero now so I gotta root for OU even though I graduated from Texas Tech. Don't mention tech's team I gettin sick of rootin for em.

Jeff Gordon at Chicagoland....sucks

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

Viking up 17-0 at halftime and lose 23-17 like 2 weeks in a row.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Romo has Cracked Ribs and a popped lung?
LMAO!!
Cowboys fans are killing them selves as we speak!!
hope he plays next week.....that would be fun to watch!!
better than hanging out at a gym locker room checking out old guys packages!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-11 AT 11:23AM (MST)[p]Goatroper- you don't read too well do you?

Come on- there are plenty of threads that you can gloat and say what you will about Dallas.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Seattle Seahawks....I would cry if I wasn't laughing so hard!!! Pathetic.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Viking up by 20 and lose again. Wow you have Peterson and you still can't run the Ball, GET some O line guys Quick.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Guess I'll go to the cry baby corner. WTF Fox, kick the field goal! I'm glad you want to establish the run, but frick, take the easy points! Frickin Broncos.

A few days late, because I haven't been able to log in)

I'm back in the Cry Baby corner: FSU loses to Clemson...this could be a looooooong season!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-28-11 AT 01:51PM (MST)[p]Likewise here Tag. WVU got beat by LSU, I wish they would have kept the game close, and not let them win by 20 some odd points, and if the article my Dad was telling me about comes true, I will be here in the cry-baby corner for a longtime to come. There is talk of the Big East going away and WVU joining the SEC I believe, if that happens WVU won't have a .500 season for at least 5 years and won't have a winning season for at least 10, just me being conservative with that prediction. Maybe WVU will pull their heads out of their @$$ and beat Bowling Green this weekend.
WVBOWAK

I guess I'll go to the corner to, BYU won!!!!!!!!

"And just what were these guys doing riding horses in an aspen thicket"
WhiskyMan

LAST EDITED ON Sep-28-11 AT 11:10PM (MST)[p]Here again....

This time its the Braves...good gawd! 3 weeks ago we were shoe-ins for the WildCard, now...plenty of time off.

Edit:

The Braves were 10 1/2 games ahead of St. Louis before play on Aug. 26. They were still up by 8 1/2 games on the morning of Sept. 6. Instead of popping champagne for a second straight trip to the playoffs, they became the first team in major league history to blow a lead of at least eight games for a playoff spot in September.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

In my fantasy football league my first pick was Chris Johnson, RB for the Tennessee Titans. He has 16 points in 3 weeks. If the league could just swap out the football for a stolen car stereo or an 8 ball of coke, that dude would probably be gaining 130 yards a game.

PS- Rivers was my second pick and he's sucking as much d!ck as Rug in the Secret Clubhouse! LMAO! Just kidding Rug.....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I was wondering when a Cowboy fan would put themselves in here.

Welcome to the land of admitted loser fans.

I said earlier today, the only reason Florida State didn't lose Sat. Is cause they had a bye.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom