The Coyote Principle

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
CALIFORNIA
The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor.

The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi" and then realizes he should stop because the coyote is only doing what is natural.

He calls animal control. Animal Control captures the coyote and bills the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.

He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases.

The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.

The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is now free of dangerous animals.

The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote awareness program" for residents of the area.

The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.

The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack. The state spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special training on the nature of coyotes.

PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit against the state.

TEXAS
The Governor of Texas is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks his dog.

The Governor shoots the coyote with his state-issued pistol and keeps jogging. The Governor has spent $.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.

The buzzards eat the dead coyote.

And that, my friends, is why California is broke and Texas is not.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Amen. I feel for future generations, after the libs get their way and the whole country thinks like the grape nuts state.

>Amen. I feel for future generations,
>after the libs get their
>way and the whole country
>thinks like the grape nuts
>state.

Not all Californians think like the jack asses in Sacramento!

Jim

>>Amen. I feel for future generations,
>>after the libs get their
>>way and the whole country
>>thinks like the grape nuts
>>state.
>
>
>Not all Californians think like the
>jack asses in Sacramento!
>
>Jim

You?re right, I know some pretty good dudes from Cali and I mean no offense to the good people but it's hard not to categorize after seeing so many nut jobs migrating my way.

California Fish & Wildlife along with UC Berkley receives a Federal grant to study coyote behavior. Fish & Wildlife concludes global warming is causing erratic behavior in coyotes. The governor declares an emergency and calls for a new tax on gasoline. The State Legislature passes it immediately and it is signed into law.

Shadow, I wasn't offended. I just like to point out the fact that there are a lot of good people here. And California is a pretty awesome state when it comes to natural settings. There are tons of places to escape the insanity. I threaten to move out of state constantly but, then I go out on the ocean, catch a limit of salmon, rockfish, lingcod, head back to the bay and catch a limit of stripers and halibut. It makes it hard to leave!

Jim

THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE UNITED STATES FAIL TO REALIZE HOW MANY GREAT SPORTSMEN (HUNTERS & FISHERMEN ) WE HAVE IN CALIFORNIA. ITS A WELL KEPT SECRET...???????.YD.

The problem with Californias conservative hunters and fishermen is we are outnumbered by the liberals so bad, we have no chance to have a voice. Just look at the mountain lion, bear, wolf and soon to be bobcat problems they have created. Granted the bear and wolf problems are in other state's as well.

Yukon, it is amazing as well, how many people in the USA only think CA. Is beaches and Hollywood. They don't even know we have mountains.

I read that article on the Drudge report earlier today and about spit out my lunch when I read the 3rd paragraph. Extinction of mountain lions in CA!? Gimme a break!

When You Ask somebody from KALI where He is From?

The Answer is always "NORTHERN KALI"!:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Some of us on here are about an hour Northwest of Reno. About 45 minutes from the NV. Border. So yep, Northern CA here. I would rather it be NV. than CA. though.

NECALI- I agree with you that the hunters and fishermen are are becoming outnumbered by the Libs.
I moved out of N Calif in 87 and moved to Colorado to get away from the crime and the liberals. I moved to the western slope of Colorado after hunting in the area in 86 the people down town would stop and talk and it was kinda just a laid back area. Then in a couple years when they had the big earthquake in Southern Calif. that buckled hwy 5 it seemed like all of Southern Calif came to Colorado. This area is still pretty conservative, but the Eastern Slope
has gone off the deep end as far as liberals. The conservatives in this state have become out numbered by the liberals on the Eastern Slope. It's starting to show in the CPW with the decisions they have made this year. The sad part is I don't think it will ever balance out again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom