The Cowboys will win the Super Bowl

mtmuley

Long Time Member
Yeah, that's right. Last year I was kidding. Haahaahaa! They are reloaded and ready. No more drama. Let the season begin! mtmuley

Stick with the RUM's Muley.....Cowboys could'nt even handle the Niners last week...LOL :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

>Yeah, that's right. Last year I
>was kidding. Haahaahaa! They are
>reloaded and ready. No more
>drama. Let the season begin!
>mtmuley

Ya right.. Keep DREAMING it not going to happend.

They handled the Vikings. Preseason don't mean squat though. Bet they win their division. mtmuley

The Cowgirls will be lucky to make the playoffs with Homo as the QB. The Eagles will once again stomp all hopes the Cowgirls might have.

I love that there are Cowboy fans everywhere. But don't get ahead of yourself. I have been a fan this I was knee high to a grasshopper or about 29 years ago. I am hopeful that they can win a playoff game this year.

JR

I seem to recall a similar thread last year. Go back and read my post from then, in order to save me the effort of embarassing you again.

NO, the cowboys are NOT going to win the super bowl, and I doubt they'll get there, either.

ugh!!
(here we go again! time to bring back to earth!)..............

4aa781712edfe8d8.jpg

Jessica Simpson plan's to release her new fragrance inspired by Tony Romo...Its called "DISAPPOINTMENT"!!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Sounds like a broken record

The cowboys will win the super bowl...

the cowboys ARE going to the superbowl, they already ordered their tickets, they want to sit close to the endzone to get a better look at one.LOL ce61

News Release from Tejas -

Dallas, TX (AP) - A seven-year old boy was at the center of a County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Dallas Cowboys, whom the court firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

:p

If the Cowboys play the Raiders in the Super Bowl, then I say yes, the Cowboys will win the Super Bowl!:)

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Jeez, You guys posted all the same stupid pictures and crappy comments last year. Nothing new? C'Mon RACK. nickman, THAT was funny though. You remembered last year elknuts, this is the same thread. I don't see ANY clear favorite yet. Can't wait. mtmuley

Keep an eye on Keith Brookings!!!!!!!!!! he is now with the Cowboys from Atlanta Falcons. Friend of mine. But.. GO NINERS!!!

hay MtMuley.......

Q: What do you call 47 people sitting around a TV watching the Playoffs?
A: The Dallas Cowboys

Q: How many players did the Cowboys dress for their last game?
A: 22. The rest dressed themselves.

Q: What's Jerry Jones' biggest concern?
A: Does bail money count against the salary cap?

Q: What do you call a drug ring in Dallas?
A: A huddle.

Q: Four Dallas Cowboys are in a car. Who's driving?
A: The police.

Q: Why can't Michael Irvin get into a huddle on the field anymore?
A: It is a parole violation for him to associate with known Felons.

I understand Chicago is trying to sign Michael Irvin. They got rid of the refrigerator and now they want a coke machine.

The Dallas newspapers reported yesterday that Texas Stadium is going to take out the artificial turf because the Cowboys play better on "grass".

The Dallas Cowboys adopted a new "Honor System".
Yes, your Honor, No, your Honor.

The Cowboys had a 8 and 8 season this year.
8 arrests, 8 convictions.

The Cowboys knew they had to do something for their defense, so they hired a new defensive coordinator; Johnny Cochran.

Q: What's the difference between a Cowboys fan and a baby?
A: Eventually the baby stops whining.

A woman in Dallas calls 911. When the officer answers the phone the woman is hysterical and tells the cop that a man has just broken into her home and she thinks he intends to rape her. The officer explain that they are just extremely busy at the moment and tells her "Just get the guy's jersey number and we'll get back to you."

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Two guys from Dallas die and wake up in hell. The devil stops by to check on them and sees them dressed in coats, gloves and earmuffs, warming themselves around the fire. The devil asked them, "What are you two doing? Isn't it hot enough for you?!" The guys reply, "Well, you do realize that we're from Dallas, Texas. After our summers there, this is like a cold wave!" The devil decides that these two guys aren't miserable enough, so he cranks up the heat! The next day, the devil stops by again and there are the two guys again dressed in their coats, gloves and earmuffs. The devil asked them, "It's awfully hot down here! Can't you guys feel that?!" Again the guys answered, "Well, like we told you yesterday, we are from Dallas, Texas. We have suffered through the dog days of a Texas summer. This is like winter down here!" The devil gets really steamed and he decides to crank up the heat as high as it will go. People are wailing and screaming all over hell. However, when he stops by to check on the two men, he finds them in light jackets, grilling steaks and drinking beer! The devil couldn't believe his eyes. "Everyone down here is in absolute misery! You two seem to be enjoying yourselves!" The two men reply, "Well, as you know, we are from Dallas, Texas. This weather is like a fall morning during football season! So we thought we would have a little tailgate party!" The devil is so mad that he can't see straight! He decides that if the heat doesn't bother these two guys, he will go in the opposite direction. He decides to shut all the heat off in hell! The next day, the temperature is below zero. Icicles are hanging everywhere. People are shivering so bad, they are unable to wail, moan or gnash their teeth! The devil smiled as he went to check on the two Texans. He finds them back in their coats, gloves and earmuffs. They were jumping up and down and cheering! The devil was dumbfounded. "I don't get it! When I turned the heat up, you were happy! Now it's freezing cold, and you are celebrating! What's wrong with you two?" The Texans looked at the devil in surprise. "Well, don't you know? If hell froze over, that must mean that the Cowboys must've got back to the Super Bowl!"

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom