The closest you've come....

B

BIGFOOT46

.... to crapping your pants.

I almost did it for the first time as an adult. I had been out all day checking some trail cams and other equipment in the field. Got back into town and the misses want to go eat out. After we get done the tummy is growling like a bigfoot in heat. Wife decides to stop at 711 on the way home in contrast to my objections. By the time we get home I made it to the throne within less than a second of time before the dam gave way. I was actually planning on how to crap myself while we were making the final mile. It was a debate between that or hanging my butt out the window to let it fly.

The closest ive come to actually crapping my pants is... Actually crapping my pants. I've experienced the phrase" Thought thought he farted but he shitt his pants" end quote. True story

it was awhile back, i don't remember if it was a sneeze or a bad cough that set it all off. I remember having a high temperature with the chills and being violently ill, body contents suddenly vacated both ends before i made the restroom. No fun at all!!

Close enough?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Was the Stop at the 7-11 on the way home to get you three of them Big Ole Rot-Worst Wieners that's been Rolling on that Slow cooker for a Month for Dessert?

Top them off with all the Trmmins:peppers,onions,Relish & Jalepenos!

Then Dump some of them Nasty Nacho's down on top of the Wieners in the Ole Gut?

The Last time it Happened to me was a couple years ago when I crested the Over-pass headed towards Ogden in a 55 MPH Construction Zone at ### MPH & seen the UHP waitin for me,Ya it wasn't Perty!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

it happened to me when i shot the game wardens buck,, and found out it was stuffed,,???

How'd them Venison Steaks Taste elkun?:D:D:D

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Right after Obama was re-elected...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

>.... to crapping your pants.
>
>I almost did it for the
>first time as an adult.
> I had been out
>all day checking some trail
>cams and other equipment in
>the field. Got back
>into town and the misses
>want to go eat out.
> After we get done
>the tummy is growling like
>a bigfoot in heat.
>Wife decides to stop at
>711 on the way home
>in contrast to my objections.
> By the time we
>get home I made it
>to the throne within less
>than a second of time
>before the dam gave way.
> I was actually planning
>on how to crap myself
>while we were making the
>final mile. It was
>a debate between that or
>hanging my butt out the
>window to let it fly.
>

46, for some of the guys on here you should have asked who has done it ... today.

"The closest ive come to actually crapping my pants is... Actually crapping my pants. I've experienced the phrase" Thought thought he farted but he shitt his pants" end quote. True story"

Why is that not surprising? Anybody shocked that Titty has pooed his pants before. Not me.

Reminds of this one time when Kilo and Rans were walking the black sand beaches in Kona. Kilo keeps sniffing the air and getting a peculiar odor. Finally, unable to help himself from the stench, Kilo asks Ransom the inevitable. "Rans?" he asks. "Yes" Rans replies. "Did you chit yourself just now?" Without skipping a beat Rans replies no. They go a few hundred yards further down the beach and again Kilo asks, "Rans! did you chit yourself just now?!" Again Rans says no. A few more hundred yards down the beach Kilo inquires the same once again. Now visibly agitated at the mere suggestion, Rans adamantly replies, "No!" With that, Kilo grabs Rans by the waste and pulls his pants to the ground, exposing a weeks worth of caked feces on his legs, boxers, and buttocks.

Now Kilo agitated says, "I thought you just said you didn't chit yourself Rans!" Rans never skips a beat and says, "My bad, I thought you meant today."
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LOL!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

When you get to be my age, you won't think this thread is all that funny.

At Thanksgiving family gathering, my niece was bragging that their 3 year old was just about potty trained and that he got it right 3 out of 5 days last week. I allowed that was as good as my record for the same period.

Some days, I leave the house with my major goal being, to take a dump somewhere BESIDES my pants!

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom