THE CHAT ROOM

kilowatt

Man I have tried to get logged in there and no way it keeps kicking me out. Must be a bus load of people in there tonight and really dragging the site down like what happened here on MM.

Hot topics being talked about no doubt and everyone wound up tighter than a cheap skate.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-08 AT 11:07PM (MST)[p]It locked up on me a while ago, Brian. I had to reboot and everything. I can't get back in either. those bastards... lol

Here Brian- read my blog. Then let me know how you're feeling and at least you and I will be caught up. lol

http://rookacre.blogspot.com/

YA!!!

JEFF UTTER WAS IN THE CHAT ROOM!!!

BUT HE WOULDN'T TALK TO ME!!!

WTF???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Jenn,
A very nice Blog and great pictures also. I am doing a lot better now and drove for the first time yesterday, went to my home town for lunch with my buddies.

Guess it will take time to fully recover from this virus of the inter-ear that had me all topsy turvy and a hell of a time to walk straight. LOL A cheap drunk feeling.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Aug-09-08 AT 09:24AM (MST)[p]It took me twice to get in last night Kilo, and i had short delays evertime i posted a sentence, it was pretty annoying.

Jeff Utter was in there lurking, he must have been trying to find out where some more trailcams are stashed ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

You do have to know the secret handshake, but you DO NOT have to be from Utah!!

We have lots of Pruneys from Kali in there every night!!!

If you want in, PM me or any of the others and if you are really nice..........we will let you in!!!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

"all you have to do is click your heels together 3 times and say" there's no place like KONA"

>There is a slight fee for
>entry to the chat room.
>PM me for details.
>
>
>Ransom

All Fees go directly to me for Boat and Food fees.........Thanks for your support!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I officially feel stupid. How the heck do I log in to the chat room??? Been in there before, but it's been a while and I don't remember how to log in, at my advanced age.

You may need to get your password sent to you again so you can re-log in. There may be another password though. I can't remember.

Password? It dont make me give a password!!!

Must be special!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
1202707117883yj7.gif

Same crap as the other night, still can not get in there. Must be pretty busy and fur and feathers flying good. LOL

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom