The chase was on...

never_catch

Long Time Member
...like swamp donkey kizzong!! Saturday morning I woke up early to go scout around my cabin and to go for a pretty long run as well. I noticed a lot of moose were back in the area. Sometime before noon I decided to bust out my bow and start launching arrows. As I went to pull some arrows out of one of my targets I heard some crashing close behind me, as I turned around all I could see what a big black pissed off bull moose coming at me in a hurry!! "OH ####" I yelled as I took off as fast as I could (my legs were already tired at this point)!! He chased me down into the canyon east of my cabin and up the other side, about a half mile before I was able to hide good enough for him to become disinterested. I made my way uphill and back around to the cabin. Once I got there I jumped in my Rodeo and drove down to get my bow which I had thrown into the brush shortly into the chase. I went back up to the cabin and was thinking to myself I don't think I've ever seen such an aggressive bull this early in the year before...well after sitting there a while I decided to go shoot my bow some more. About 4 rounds in as I'm drawn back on a target I all the sudden hear crashing to the west above me...yep that same exact SOB was after me again!!!!!! This time he herded me straight downhill almost to the freeway which I'm sure is a good mile and a half away to two miles away. I'm now sure I've never seen a more aggressive moose in my life!! I've been chased off a bunch of times up there in the past but nothing like that...that thing was pissed and I wish I knew why!! Anyways I am switching my footwear from now on...you see the first chase I was in a pair of DC flip flops (that hurt)...the second chase I was smart enough to change into a pair of K-Swiss (mainly because my toes were bleeding).

These are officially my new hunting/scouting shoes so I can jump higher over sagebrush/fences and run faster to evade the pissed off moose...
2882jordan-melo-m5-01.jpg

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

GOOD STORY........YEA ...THE LAKERS WORE THOSE SAME T-SHOES IN GAME 2 OF THE SERIES....................YD.

I'd be taking the benelli auto loaded to the hilt with 12 gauge 00 rubber buckshot and give him a new facelift.

YD now that funny. LOL
Hope they wear the flipflops tonight. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

This is the bull that chased me...
6317crazyassbull.jpg

And I'm pretty sure this is him last year based on body size and antler similarities...
7951crazyassbull2.jpg

And I think this is his right shed I found last week...maybe he found out and was pissed off I found it??
77970601000624.jpg

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Just an observation but you might try putting some water in that tank and mowing that path back down for him! Last years picture he looks pretty content?this year he don't look so happy with an empty tank and a overgrown path! Think maybe he is trying to tell you something? (jk) LMAO!

GBA

I know the behind the scenes story....this moose is a celtics fan, he is just mad the lakers are gonna get another title....

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Rug, my long legs outran his long legs!! You'd be amazed how fast you can run when you think you're about to die lmao!!

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom