The broncos

feddoc

Long Time Member
Will win the superbowl. Someday in my lifetime. Maybe.

qb.jpg

Well feddoc, unless you're only 7... they already did it in 2015. LOL

And, if you're over 25, they've done it three times in your lifetime, cuz they won in 97 and 98 as well...

I hope Wilson brings a couple good years to Denver, but I'm not sure he'll be enough.

I was born in Washington. I loved the Legion Of The Boom Days. Watching the best defense and many years where Seattle could score 21 points in the last quarter. I wouldn't move to Washington if I was paid now.
I lived in Pasco and fished every river from.the Snake and Columbia to the Lewis, White Salmon and Grand Ronde. Sturgeon , Salmon, Steelhead, Walleye were on my dinner table year around. I enjoyed Whitetail, Blacktail, Muley and Elk.
The west is Liberal and the Southeast is Conservative. The Tri Cities have been taken over by thieves and you have to work hard to keep from being victimized. Seattle is a nightmare and loved to go there in the past. My wife wants to go but I'm done.
My kids live in Yakima and I call it Crackima. Carjacking, gangs, drugs, alcohol, human trafficking, killings. The Yakima Indian Reservation has tge highest crime rate in the state and I have a lifetime friend there. She tells me stories that are horrendous.
Go Broncos ! I wish them luck but Russell needs protection and still have to have a good defense like Seattle did. I haven't watched Denver much after Manning retired.

I am really happy having Russell Wilson here in Denver. He’ll make a huge difference for a team that has lacked a decent quarterback for six years. If we can find a right tackle, interior defensive lineman, and an edge rusher we’ll be good.

My son called me to tell me right after it happened.

I was a Broncos freak. Actually cried when Elway got his first SB.

Man, after the NFL went woke, I just really don't care about NFL football. It's shocked me.

My son called me to tell me right after it happened.

I was a Broncos freak. Actually cried when Elway got his first SB.

Man, after the NFL went woke, I just really don't care about NFL football. It's shocked me.
That limp wrist Elway is more woke than 90% of the nfl that guy is a complete douche! Sorry hoss he is a b&@%h to the fullest extent.

Actually cried when Elway got his first SB.

Did you really just say that on the internet?:ROFLMAO:

The NFL is as woke as Ford is green.

I’ll start watching NASCAR when they man up and get cheerleaders.:devilish:
68973BAB-E41F-4E65-B7DD-CA1612753C2C.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom