The Broncos won't

What made you say that? Their poorly performing offensive line? Defense not in sync?

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I think they still got a shot!

All they need to do is start Tebow!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!

I am a DIEHARD Broncos fan and was embarrassed by the idiots in the stands asking for Tebow.

I think the kid may be a player some day but not today.

Orton didn't have any time or comfort in the pocket because our line played like a bunch of girls.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

NOPE. (Sigh...)

I just hope they can establish an offense and that Coach Fox gets things turned around so next year or the year after we can contend. It is still a long road though. They might surprise us.

At least I don't hold any delusions about their prospects for success this year, or any year for that matter.

HOOK 'EM!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-11 AT 09:56AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-11 AT 09:55?AM (MST)

It's going to take a while to recover from the busts of McDaniels era draft picks as well as trading off good players. It certainly can't be done in one year.

Draft pick busts in the first two rounds, last two years.

Knowshon Moreno #12 overall
Robert Ayers #18 overall
Demaryius Thomas #22 overall
Tim Tebow #25 overall** The Jury is still out on this guy.

2nd round picks last two years, no longer on roster.
Alphonso Smith: McD traded a first round to move down into the 2nd round to pick this guy!
Robert Quinn
Darcel Mcbath

Traded
Jay Cutler
Brandon Marshall
Peyton Hillis (for Brady Quinn!!)

Tough to overcome that.

Someone should file a class action suit on behalf of disgruntled Bronco fans.

>
>It's going to take a while
>to recover from the busts
>of McDaniels era draft picks
>as well as trading off
>good players. It certainly can't
>be done in one year.
>
>
>Draft pick busts in the first
>two rounds, last two years.
>
>
>Knowshon Moreno #12 overall
>Robert Ayers #18
>overall
>Demaryius Thomas #22 overall
>Tim Tebow
> #25 overall**
>The Jury is still out
>on this guy.
>
>2nd round picks last two years,
>no longer on roster.
>Alphonso Smith: McD traded a first
>round to move down into
>the 2nd round to pick
>this guy!
>Robert Quinn
>Darcel Mcbath
>
>Traded
>Jay Cutler
>Brandon Marshall
>Peyton Hillis (for Brady Quinn!!)
>
>Tough to overcome that.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

orton lacks leadership or and the ability to perform under pressure and chokes when they need him to make plays . He has been doing it how long now? Tebow Tebow Tebow yes I said it without him playing at least half the downs they will go 1 and 6 in the first half of the seson. Not because he is greatness but because he has the fire and energy the other players feed off of plus he is fun to wtach he breaks the mold .

I'm ready to give the reigns over to Tebow. Orton will never be able to perform under pressure, Tebow might be able to.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-11 AT 09:13PM (MST)[p]>orton lacks leadership or and the
>ability to perform under pressure
>and chokes when they need
>him to make plays .
>He has been doing it
>how long now? Tebow Tebow
>Tebow yes I said it
>without him playing at least
>half the downs they
>will go 1 and 6
>in the first half of
>the seson. Not because he
>is greatness but because he
>has the fire and energy
>the other players feed off
>of plus he is
>fun to wtach he breaks
>the mold .

Put down the bottle! Qb's that "break the mold" have always done amazing in the NFL!

Traditional >>>------->

All these idiots cheering for tebow I hope and pray they put him in. THen when he plays some real football not kiddy ncaa and gets his ass handed to him maybe all you morons will shut the f up. Dude is garbage and will NEVER be a NFL QB.

You guys make me laugh the leadership ability of Tebow will lead Denver to the promised land. Never mind he can't throw to well, or pick up complex NFL reads. You guys got lucky and got a good coach in Fox and now you want to question his ability in player selection. Orton is not great but he threw for over 300 yards with a line that couldn't block the downtown Denver YMCA flag football team. Give Orton a break you'll win your normal 3 to 5 games and get prepared for the excitement of the nuggets.

I agree 100% Husker! I think we are way better off with Orton than with Tebow - though I don't think he is the long term solution nor the savior that will lead us to the promised land. Tebow is a great athlete, and was a great college QB - just not an NFL QB.

Listen to Eric Mangini in this segment - he is the voice of reason. Skip Bayless is the voice of the crowd who doesn't have a clue. The women in this clip are just there for eye candy. Don't pay any attention to what they say - Bayless and Mangini don't.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6...ved-kyle-orton-tim-tebow-controversy-persists

This one by Mike and Mike is good too:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6...ved-kyle-orton-tim-tebow-controversy-persists

Tebow is third on the depth chart. He can't throw accurately on a consistent basis. This situation is so analagous to the situation at Texas right now it is not funny. Garrett Gilbert is the better QB - but the crowd boos him and clamors for Case McCoy. Case McCoy does Rex Grossman-like dumb things (and did them in the BYU game) but has been lucky because his team has bailed him out. The bottom line however is that he lead the team to a victory, Gilbert wasn't getting it done. If they give Tebow a chance and he wins and leads the team, then I can't argue against it. BUT - he has to prove himself before I will believe it. He is not the best QB on the team.

HOOK 'EM!

I 'Get' that Orton is the much better QB at this moment. I also know that he will never lead them to the playoffs, or make a play when the chips are really down. Given that, I think it is time to find out if Tebow can be developed. If he can't then they should cut or trade him off.

I agree with that too Fred - the only other QB still on the board better than him at that time was Colt McCoy - maybe Jimmy Clausen, still there is no way he should have ever been a 1st rounder and that is the problem. There were 35 other needs the Broncos had at that point that they could be utilizing now, but that was not McDaniels plan. He wanted to shock the world and grab headlines, not win games.

HOOK 'EM!

I don't believe you develop a quarterback at any level high school on up by throwing them into the game without them being ready. Fox is a good coach I would trust his judgement.

there's alotta things the donkey dicks won't do this year,

go .500

make playoff's

make the bowl,let alone win it,

hell sakes they can't even beat the silver & black.WTF OVER

Maybe not but I still love em and won't quit em...They won't be the best but damned sure won't be the worst..

Good for you Spur. I believe they'll get better all year and in a couple of years and it will take that long Fox will have them at the top of the division. The previous coaching situation left him with a lot more problems to deal with than just a average quarterback.

I still have hope for the Huskers although at this point it doesn't look good execution wise.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom