The Boys vs. The Pats

grizzmoose

Very Active Member
Well. . . the best match up of the year (to date) is coming up on Sunday. I wanna hear some predictions. As a die-hard Cowboys fan, Im gonna predict a 21-17 Cowboys win.

As a rational human being, Ill go for a 28-17 Pats win. Yike, I cant believe I just said that.

Will Romo choke again, or will be show some grit and make a major comeback??

GO COWBOYS!!!

Grizz, as a rational human being, I think the Pats are going to take them 'boys around 30-17.

As someone who's favorite team is "anyone" playing the Cowboys, please see the above prediction.

Pats: 34
Cowgirls: 24

Ya know, I used to really hate the Cowboys. Not so much anymore. But I'm not a Pats fan either. GO BEARS!

I am a fan of neither, but I think the Cowboys were 'exposed' last week, the Pats will roll 37-10.

PRO

I'm a Denver Bronco fan so with that said I'll still go out and say the Cowboys lay the smack down on the cheaters! I'll be there in Dallas on the 21 against the Vikings wearing my throwback bright orange Elway jersey , right behind the endzone uprights row 19 . I will get on TV wearing Broncos gear for sure...Cowboys will win the big show too...My MIGHTY BRONCOS ARE REBUILDING EH....

Cowboys 34, Pats 14.
There is no way Romo has another game like the last one. And the Boys have the far better rushing attack and defense that the Pats.

Its fair chase, or its foul!

Boy lets hope not! Im just a little concerned about how Bill will mix up his defense to throw Romo and the offense off. I cant say that Im all that impressed with NE after seeing them play the Browns. They didnt really light it up either. Both teams are obviously coming in with a 5-0 record, but lets face it, neither team has really faced a strong opponent. I hope the game lives up to the hype.

Grizzlesqatch! The Cowgirl's barely beet the Buffalo Beef last week. IF THEY HIKE UP THEIR SKIRT'S, THEY MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE!!!

If the Hawks don't beat the Saint's I'm moving to Canada....

DALLAS COWBOYS 31- losers from the north 10.

Proud Republican Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

Man....this is Tough...I like my boys.

I'm gonna root for them to the bitter end.

But I'm gonna say Dave pretty well nailed it down
as my prediction as well. YKD. I agree.

Hope I'm wrong wrong wrong..........

28-7 pats...ROMO is such a chump.....i bet he throws atleast 2 int... but it would be awesome for someone to beat Brady...

"Getcha popcorn ready" - Great quote!

Pats 27 - Cowboys 24.
Pats win by a FG on the last drive.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Roy,

Excellent pic on the score.

Pat's Obviously a hell of alot better
than the boys.

Mr. Brady's a bad Mo Fo......

They very well could win the SB again.

lrv

LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-07 AT 06:49PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-07 AT 06:48?PM (MST)

WHEN THE PATS GET THEIR RUNNING BACKS HEALTHY NO TEAM WILL EVEN BE A LEGITIMATE THREAT...(EXCEPT THE COLTS)...YD.

cowboys are very much like the packers.. weak division and poor coaching.. both will make the playoffs but the packers will do better by then.
PAT'S ARE DO FOR A BIG TIME LET DOWN AND IT'S NOT GOING TO BE BY Indy...
I say Indy/Packers SUPERBOWL.
Rackmaster

That was an arse whooping, wasn't it!

Like them or not, you have to realize that the Pats might be one of the best, if not the very best, teams of all time. They're scary good in a time of parity.

ITS THE WORST I'VE EVER SEEN....
10 teams with a winning record...
every one else is 3-3 or worst....If your team is not winning its going to be a long season.
rm

All I can say is WOW. Mr. Brady - you have left me speechless. WOW. This may have been a SB preview. The BOYS are good and won't lose many more and I get a feeling that the '72 Dolphins are getting pretty nervous about not getting to drink their chilled chapmaign this year.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Well, that was a fun game to watch. Was interesting for 3 quarters. The Dallas D was on the field way too long. I know some would disagree, but I dont think Dallas embarrassed themselves yesterday. I think they are still in for a good season and possibly a SB appearance. Hopefull by then Wade Phillips will have the nuts to go for 6 instead of 3. What a crappy call.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom