The Bitter Taste of Crow

mtmuley

Long Time Member
I haven't had occasion to be around as much as normal due to hunting season and then some personal issues. BUT, I haven't forgotten my boast of a Superbowl prediction which will obviously not happen. I just don't want to look as if I ran and hid, so I'm ready for a good dose of crow to eat. (My buds have been all over it too) So........ mtmuley

Maybe someone on here could help you out with a good recipe!

eating-crow-1.jpg

Here goes nothing......Dude- the Cowboys were probably the biggest under-achieving team I've seen in the past 10 years. Not sure what it is with them....at least in the first 6 games. Plenty of good running backs, a good qb, good receivers, a decent defense. They may make a game below .500 by the end of the season. For you to say that they'd win the Superbowl was a bit outlandish but with some luck, it wasn't THAT crazy.

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

Hope ya had some good hunts and a full freezer.

I think it is a screwy NFL season with most teams.

I thought the 49'ers would really rock -n- roll this year but NADA....

Robb

NO HARM, NO FOUL......DALLAS COULD BE OK IN THE NEAR FUTURE THOUGH !!!! I DID JUST WIN A BOTTLE OF CROWN ROYAL FROM A BIG TIME BEARS FAN.......WHEN MY PATS THRASHED THEM 36-7. HAVE NICE CHRISTMAS..........YD.

I've predicted the SF Giants to win the World Series for the last 50 years. So far I'm 1 for 50.

Eel

Yeah, They were underachieving. When the ax fell, I guess guys woke up. The boys actually put together a few good games. Hey YD, them damn Pats look scary. Imagine a Brady-Vick shootout! I'm looking forward to the playoffs. Especially since I don't have to worry about my team. Next year though....... mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom